[SCRIPT] [PORT] make your device more faster and kill the lag :-D

Search This thread

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
your x10i is brick men use a flash tool to try to get normal in general forum can help you men and dont try it again, try when you install a custom rom in the x10i

trata de buscar en el foro de los x10 para solucionar el problema yo no tengo uno y no te sabria decir que flash tool usar

Reactions: vick007

jontho

May 24, 2012
Piraeus
I believe that you did a great work, but is it possible to make a better guide to install it for Mini CM9. You see, I tried to do so, but I got confused only from the many links which redirect you to somewhere all the time. Please help me because my mini cm9 lags a bit.

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
Men in the test 12 all is automated and the script do all to make your rom faster

Sent from my E10i using xda premium

nunobcm

Nov 13, 2007
Braga
Is this just for ICS?

with the new script of zeppelinrox all is automated only need download the supercharger starter kit from here View attachment 1092827 unzip the pack and run the StartMeUp.sh with script mamager.
when is this finished download the last script from here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18703418&postcount=5021
(Is the update 9 rc9 test 12) and run as usual the script manager run atomated for you, remenber read and see all the script say an make sure you have wifi or date transfer activate with internet :eek:

if you like press thanks to me and zeppelinrox
:D

Is this just for ICS? Or it works with minicm 7 2.2 to?

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
Yes is for ICS but work to in mini cm 7 to without the supercharger started kit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the v6 supercharger WORK TO IN ICS :D by zeppelinrox only for root user some roms dont work :(

screenshot-1335402846046.png

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=991276

> download the script manager from google play and install
    > if you dont have a custom rom make sure download the lasted busybox from google play
    > them download the script from here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18703418&postcount=5021 ( the PDF file v6 supercharger update 9 RC8.2 or if you can try the test 10.1 try it ) NOTE IS NOT A PDF FILE DON'T OPEN
    > proceed to script manager and open the PDF file
    > is appear a window press the symbol of the scull ( run as root)
    screenshot-1335402799071.png
    > for the last step press run or execute then the script run and follow the steps indicate
    > for our small device execute the option 5 when the script finish the installation of the driver
    > when you press the option press back buttom and select the middel option and back for the screen
    > make a widget select the s manager and select the option v6 supercharger
    > when the widget is create rebot your phone

If your device explote or anything else is your own

Risk but is ease and don't produce a problems if you fail to install but is your more safe making a backup do the backup :D

Thanks for Zeppelinrox and press the thanks for me to please
    For ICS User, ease explanation and help

with the new script of zeppelinrox all is automated only need download the supercharger starter kit from here View attachment SuperCharger_Starter_Kit_RC1.zip unzip the pack and run the StartMeUp.sh with script mamager.
    when is this finished download the last script from here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18703418&postcount=5021
    (Is the update 9 rc9 test 12) and run as usual the script manager run atomated for you, remenber read and see all the script say an make sure you have wifi or date transfer activate with internet :eek:

after the service.jar is modified the boot of the device take to much long please be patient please and dont worry for anything

if you like press thanks to me and zeppelinrox
    what exactly does the supercharger ?
    ive read a lot but i dont relly find out what it really does.

is anybody so nice to tell me pls..

thx for reply

Messing with the Linux core system operations ;) noting more.
    Move you launcher from your front pocked to back one :D
    Increase decrease some IO stuffs in CPU ,R/W and etc.
    Nothing special ;) just change values.

You know what the nominall mean right ?
    Like your subwoofer (if you have one) om back of speacker you saw 120 W min. / 240 W nom. / 540 W max. Which mean you woofer work best on 240 W , its can blow your windows and can work on 540 W too but can cause heat and can burn ;)

That what's supercharger do ;) higher some values which increase "things" and "stufs" ;)

Messing with the Linux core system operations ;) noting more.
    Move you launcher from your front pocked to back one :D
    Increase decrease some IO stuffs in CPU ,R/W and etc.
    Nothing special ;) just change values.

You know what the nominall mean right ?
    Like your subwoofer (if you have one) om back of speacker you saw 120 W min. / 240 W nom. / 540 W max. Which mean you woofer work best on 240 W , its can blow your windows and can work on 540 W too but can cause heat and can burn ;)

That what's supercharger do ;) higher some values which increase "things" and "stufs" ;)

thx for your explanation.. ;)
    nice example.

So is it advisable or will it harm my device much ?
    Redownoad script file !!! REMOVE THE .PDF !!!!!!
    This is .sh file you must rename it after download.
    Go to Zep treath and READ READ READ if its not help do this - READ READ READ READ READ and once again READ the first post on Zepp thread ;)