OP Senior Member
Flag Where I Am
Thanks Meter: 9,270

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktheater

You da man!
Just remind me, I need some gapps, right?

Yup...should be on there as well

5th February 2015, 05:47 PM |#2362  
Flag HOLLY CITY AMRITSAR
Thanks Meter: 69

More
O dear bill its long time ,where u hide sir after a long time I c u r u all right thank god. Bro there is no update from ur side and so I sell my phone but now I owned a new gionee elife e7 could u give me some updation for it

Sent from my E7 using XDA Free mobile app
5th February 2015, 06:00 PM |#2363  
Metropolis
Thanks Meter: 247

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Bill

Yup...should be on there as well

Yeah, I actually found them later after posting that. I installed MIUI 3.2.8 and the GApps and man, it looks like a brand new phone again.

I actually miss this baby xD (I have an HTC M8 now).

Thanks man, good to see ya again!
The Following User Says Thank You to pinktheater For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pinktheater Ad-Free
5th February 2015, 07:06 PM |#2364  
OP Senior Member
Flag Where I Am

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktheater

Yeah, I actually found them later after posting that. I installed MIUI 3.2.8 and the GApps and man, it looks like a brand new phone again.

I actually miss this baby xD (I have an HTC M8 now).

Thanks man, good to see ya again!

I had the M8 for about 6 months, then I changed to T-Mobile and ended up going with the Note 4 (couldn't get over the 4MP cam). May consider jumping back to HTC when the HIMA (M9 or whatever they want to call it) comes out...not sure as of yet.
Haven't done much development in last year or so. Got kinda out of the loop. Been doing some theme stuff here and there, but nothing major. Mostly just creepin...LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Th3Bill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Th3Bill Ad-Free
20th April 2017, 10:17 PM |#2365  
OP Senior Member
Flag Where I Am

Donate to Me
More
Figured I'd pop in here and say how much fun I had on this device. This userbase was really awesome. Had a lot of fun with the people on here...from the early posts where people doubted that someone who was blind porting the device (yeah....I actually never had this device) could get it booting (took 3 builds I think)....to the latter parts where we had it running pretty damn good. I really want to thank Trialsrider and PonyExpress. Both of those guys really kicked ass in helping me test and test and test everything. Haven't talked to them in a while and that saddens me, as they're both really good people.

To all the users, I say Thank you for being among the best Android userbases I've ever had the opportunity to help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Th3Bill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Th3Bill Ad-Free
17th May 2017, 01:17 AM |#2366  
Flag 737 miles from where I was
Thanks Meter: 2,385

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Bill

Figured I'd pop in here and say how much fun I had on this device. This userbase was really awesome. Had a lot of fun with the people on here...from the early posts where people doubted that someone who was blind porting the device (yeah....I actually never had this device) could get it booting (took 3 builds I think)....to the latter parts where we had it running pretty damn good. I really want to thank Trialsrider and PonyExpress. Both of those guys really kicked ass in helping me test and test and test everything. Haven't talked to them in a while and that saddens me, as they're both really good people.

To all the users, I say Thank you for being among the best Android userbases I've ever had the opportunity to help.

" I really want to thank Trialsrider and PonyExpress."

Right back at you, my friend !
What fun it was- truly a great group of people who were on here with the Infuse.
Hello to all of you on this brief visit to the past.
All the best,

Pony
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pony Express For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pony Express Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 05:05 AM |#2367  
Metropolis
Thanks Meter: 247

More
I still remember all the fun we had with the Infuse 😃😃

Good to see you guys
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinktheater For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pinktheater Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)