[ROM][JB] MIUI 3.2.1 for Samsung Infuse [PORT]

6,283 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,270

Post Reply Email Thread
18th June 2012, 07:23 AM |#741  
Flag San Antonio, Texas
Thanks Meter: 819

More
Yes. Wiped data, cache and all. Did it a few times. With and without gapps.

Came from ICS.

Damn shame. Guess I'll go back to cm.

18th June 2012, 08:27 AM |#742  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Mine is stuck on the MIUI.us boot screen as well. I flashed from a previous version of MIUI. Wiped data and cache. Installed, and wiped again.
18th June 2012, 08:54 AM |#743  
Flag SC
Thanks Meter: 235

More
Just downloaded, about to flash over, currently running AOKP Build 38

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium
18th June 2012, 12:19 PM |#744  
OP Senior Member
Flag Where I Am

Donate to Me
More
I forgot that I had needed to edit 2 frameworks to get this to work right. Here is the fix

FIX

I am reuploading the rom zip again with the fix in it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Th3Bill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Th3Bill Ad-Free
18th June 2012, 03:30 PM |#745  
Flag SC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Bill

I forgot that I had needed to edit 2 frameworks to get this to work right. Here is the fix

FIX

I am reuploading the rom zip again with the fix in it.

I went back to AOKP and got some sleep shortly after, same screen boot freeze got me, thanks Th3Bill and crew, you guys are working hard and I appreciate the heck out if it!! :beer:

18th June 2012, 03:32 PM |#746  
OP Senior Member
Flag Where I Am

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaT21

I went back to AOKP and got some sleep shortly after, same screen boot freeze got me, thanks Th3Bill and crew, you guys are working hard and I appreciate the heck out if it!! :beer:

Can you pull a logcat of it? It's running on Pony's phone, so I need to know what I am missing.
18th June 2012, 05:16 PM |#747  
Flag 737 miles from where I was
Thanks Meter: 2,385

More
I Believe This Will Help
Quote:

I have had the same issue 2-3 times in the last month or so before the miui build. The key for me was to be able to go back to cm9 rather than AOKP. Once I had a clean install of cm9 anything I wanted to flash worked including this build of miui.
18th June 2012, 05:39 PM |#748  
Flag SC

More
I got it up and running. Downloaded that reupped fix from Goo. Wiped, cleared dalvik, so far so good guys!! The Framework additions helped.

Now to hunt some V4 themes down

18th June 2012, 05:43 PM |#749  
Flag SC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Express

I have had the same issue 2-3 times in the last month or so before the miui build. The key for me was to be able to go back to cm9 rather than AOKP. Once I had a clean install of cm9 anything I wanted to flash worked including this build of miui.

Wait Th3Bill, you....did....reupload the link with the fix right? Or was that FIX Link the added fix?

18th June 2012, 06:02 PM |#750  
OP Senior Member
Flag Where I Am

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Wait Th3Bill, you....did....reupload the link with the fix right? Or was that FIX Link the added fix?

I upped the Fix link for those of you who didn't want to re-download the rom. The latest version I uploaded has the fix in it

EDIT: Glad to see it' up and running. Take it for a spin and let me know. Once I get the word from 5 people that it is running well, I will put together an Options Chooser Aroma zip and a Theme Chooser Aroma zip.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Th3Bill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Th3Bill Ad-Free
18th June 2012, 06:11 PM |#751  
OP Senior Member
Flag Where I Am

Donate to Me
More
Options Chooser will have some extra goodies in it such as tweaked prop, launchers, boot animations, audio and video mods, apps, etc
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Th3Bill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Th3Bill Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)