[TUTORIAL] Custom HomeScreen J.A.R.V.I.S.-IronMan by Vickzkater

Search This thread

vickzkater

Mar 28, 2012
Jakarta
vickzkater.blogspot.com
This is my first thread in XDA and I wanna share a tutorial for make your homescreen to be sophisticated like J.A.R.V.I.S.-IronMan :D

BJP5_XtCcAA96q7.jpg

MATERIAL:
re-upload:
>> IronMan-Clock : DROPBOX

>> JarvisQ-XDA created by QNBT : DROPBOX

STEP-BY-STEP:
  1. Download all files above, then install Apex Launcher & UCCW
  2. Extract "UCCW Skin IronMan-Vickzkater Collections" consists of: IronMan-Clock and JarvisQ-XDA created by QNBT, then save .uzip files to SD Card.
  3. Launch UCCW > Open > Open uzip > Select extracted files of "jarvisq-xda-vickzkater.rar", e.g. JARVIS_BATTERY.uzip
  4. Press Soft Button "Menu" > Lock Widgets (Hotspo....) > On
  5. In BACKGROUND > select Hotspot > here you could make some hotspot areas that used like icon's functian, like launch app drawer.
    Example: select #1, then move it to the center of ark reactor, set width and height, then select Hotspot > Shortcut > Apex actions > App drawer.
    Next is up to you to make another hotspot, just select #1 and move to #2 and others.
  6. After make a customising skin, save it. Save > Save skin > Give another name, e.g. JARVIS_BATTERY_vic
  7. Remove all widget in homescreen
  8. Go to Apex Settings > Homescreen Settings > change Portrait grid 5x8 (it's designed for portrait only) > Back
  9. Go to Dock Settings > give mark to Hide dock
  10. Press and hold on screen > Widgets > UCCW > UCCW 4x2 > select UCCW Skin that you made before, e.g. JARVIS_BATTERY_vic > Touch the area selected
  11. For resize, press and hold that widget > Resize > move to up-down and right-left until you get the best position that you want.
  12. Do the same steps for add another widget (UCCW Skin IronMan-Clock)

Notes: this is only one screen, I still make a great customising homescreen for the others :cowboy:

If you have some question, just comment here :cool:

If you love it, give me THANKS (just press the THANKS button for me) ;)

Credits:
GOD - for everything
Google - for the material
QNBT - for UCCW Skin: JarvisQ for FREE version
XDA Member that I forgotten (really sorry) - for sharing UCCW Skin IronMan-Clock
YouTube - for tell how to customising UCCW

Last edited:

Dead Metal

Mar 7, 2013
Wow, this is awesome!
Just a question before, would this also work with ADW launcher, since I bought that and kinda want to keep using it?
But I'm guessing no.

vickzkater

Mar 28, 2012
Jakarta
vickzkater.blogspot.com
thanks, I feel happy if you using it :D

Wow, this is awesome!
Just a question before, would this also work with ADW launcher, since I bought that and kinda want to keep using it?
But I'm guessing no.
if ADW or another launchers can using UCCW, I think u can use this custom homescreen, but some launchers can't hide the dock, so u can't have homescreen like above. (coz I hide the dock for this homescreen):cowboy:

Reactions: Dead Metal

Dead Metal

Mar 7, 2013

if ADW or another launchers can using UCCW, I think u can use this custom homescreen, but some launchers can't hide the dock, so u can't have homescreen like above. (coz I hide the dock for this homescreen):cowboy:

OK Awesome, ADW Launcher does let me hide the dock, and I'm currently figuring out UCCW so I may start soonish. Totally awesome, if I succeed with this, I may tryout something of my own :D

kin05

Feb 18, 2012
Hi,

Since the last UCCW update, the clock skin is now completely white :S

Edit: now it works, don't know what happened lol

Last edited:

TagEHeuer

Dec 25, 2013
Bristol

Thank you! I love Iron Man so much, my whole phone is modded as Iron Man at the moment. I'm really interested in just having the clock on my screen, how would I only install this?

I use Nova Laucher, I also have Pure Stock and Doomlord Kernel.

Can I install all this with Nova Laucher?

Last edited:

vickzkater

Mar 28, 2012
Jakarta
vickzkater.blogspot.com
Thank you! I love Iron Man so much, my whole phone is modded as Iron Man at the moment. I'm really interested in just having the clock on my screen, how would I only install this?

I use Nova Laucher, I also have Pure Stock and Doomlord Kernel.

Can I install all this with Nova Laucher?
sorry for my late response.

yes, absolutely you can use this skin in many launchers.

hope u can use it and share screenshots from ur phone :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first thread in XDA and I wanna share a tutorial for make your homescreen to be sophisticated like J.A.R.V.I.S.-IronMan :D

BJP5_XtCcAA96q7.jpg

MATERIAL:
    re-upload:
    >> IronMan-Clock : DROPBOX

>> JarvisQ-XDA created by QNBT : DROPBOX

STEP-BY-STEP:
    1. Download all files above, then install Apex Launcher & UCCW
    2. Extract "UCCW Skin IronMan-Vickzkater Collections" consists of: IronMan-Clock and JarvisQ-XDA created by QNBT, then save .uzip files to SD Card.
    3. Launch UCCW > Open > Open uzip > Select extracted files of "jarvisq-xda-vickzkater.rar", e.g. JARVIS_BATTERY.uzip
    4. Press Soft Button "Menu" > Lock Widgets (Hotspo....) > On
    5. In BACKGROUND > select Hotspot > here you could make some hotspot areas that used like icon's functian, like launch app drawer.
      Example: select #1, then move it to the center of ark reactor, set width and height, then select Hotspot > Shortcut > Apex actions > App drawer.
      Next is up to you to make another hotspot, just select #1 and move to #2 and others.
    6. After make a customising skin, save it. Save > Save skin > Give another name, e.g. JARVIS_BATTERY_vic
    7. Remove all widget in homescreen
    8. Go to Apex Settings > Homescreen Settings > change Portrait grid 5x8 (it's designed for portrait only) > Back
    9. Go to Dock Settings > give mark to Hide dock
    10. Press and hold on screen > Widgets > UCCW > UCCW 4x2 > select UCCW Skin that you made before, e.g. JARVIS_BATTERY_vic > Touch the area selected
    11. For resize, press and hold that widget > Resize > move to up-down and right-left until you get the best position that you want.
    12. Do the same steps for add another widget (UCCW Skin IronMan-Clock)

Notes: this is only one screen, I still make a great customising homescreen for the others :cowboy:

If you have some question, just comment here :cool:

If you love it, give me THANKS (just press the THANKS button for me) ;)

Credits:
    GOD - for everything
    Google - for the material
    QNBT - for UCCW Skin: JarvisQ for FREE version
    XDA Member that I forgotten (really sorry) - for sharing UCCW Skin IronMan-Clock
    YouTube - for tell how to customising UCCW

Wow, this is awesome!
    But I'm guessing no.