How to get Dash Clock widget on S4 lock screen ?

Search This thread

Zorachus

Dec 15, 2010
Lombard, IL.
With our Galaxy S4, I can't figure out how to get the 'Dash Clock' widget on the lock screen ?

Aldo the S4 lock screen doesn't seem to allow swiping to the left or tight for the other lockreens, to add widgets and stuff ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

comatose1978

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver, WA
Goto:
settings/ my device/ lock screen and make sure multiple widgets is checked. Then you will be able to add widgets to your lock screen.
e8e9esy2.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Reactions: zybtron

Zorachus

Dec 15, 2010
Lombard, IL.
Goto:
settings/ my device/ lock screen and make sure multiple widgets is checked. Then you will be able to add widgets to your lock screen.
e8e9esy2.jpg

Ok, I did that, and then I press on the lock screen before I swipe to open it, and hold press the screen, trying to add widgets nothing happening, and the option to swipe left or right on the lock screen, just doesn't work at all it seems on Touchwiz ?

FrozenDragoon

Oct 13, 2013
Ok, I did that, and then I press on the lock screen before I swipe to open it, and hold press the screen, trying to add widgets nothing happening, and the option to swipe left or right on the lock screen, just doesn't work at all it seems on Touchwiz ?

comatose1978 has it right. After you select that setting, go back to the lock screen and swipe left and hit the Plus Sign to add the widget. After you have it added, press and hold to reorder them, to make Dash Clock the default.

When you drag right or left, make sure you are dragging on the widget its self, not the empty area on the screen (cause then it will trigger the swipe to unlock).

Attatched is a screenshot of my phone, held halfway between lockscreen widget pages.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lx6zewf8oig3ujw/2013-11-01 13.04.47.png

Zorachus

Dec 15, 2010
Lombard, IL.
comatose1978 has it right. After you select that setting, go back to the lock screen and swipe left and hit the Plus Sign to add the widget. After you have it added, press and hold to reorder them, to make Dash Clock the default.

When you drag right or left, make sure you are dragging on the widget its self, not the empty area on the screen (cause then it will trigger the swipe to unlock).

Attatched is a screenshot of my phone, held halfway between lockscreen widget pages.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lx6zewf8oig3ujw/2013-11-01 13.04.47.png

Great thank you. But I just installed Widget Locker instead, gave me more options, and seems to go better with Dash Clock than the stock Touchwiz lock-screen.

TheZoker

Feb 28, 2013
Is there a ability to set dashclock as the main lookscreen and use it, when you have a look pattern?

Last edited:

bennyboy78

Nov 9, 2011
No, I'm pretty sure an xposed module let's you use widgets with security on. Could be wrong though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Goto:
    e8e9esy2.jpg