Unable to use bluetooth audio

Search This thread

josurr

Oct 7, 2010
Phoenix
Hi all,

I'm having an issue with my HTC One M8 and using it to stream audio over bluetooth. On my last phone (VZW GS4), when I connected it to my Flex's stereo (Sony SYNC with nav), it would list in the bluetooth pairing as connected to phone & media audio. However now on the HTC One, it only shows phone audio.

I have searched all over and couldn't find any info on this issue and there doesn't seem to be a setting in the stock ROM to set it up. The system still works with the phone when using it for phone calls.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

j

th1rd3y3

Jun 7, 2007
Have you tried re-pairing the phone? I know in my Tundra depending on how I pair the phone, I'll either get audio only or phone and audio. In my 335 it gives me an option what I want to use on the phone (audio, phone, or both). Also if you go into the setting of the pairing on your phone you should be able to put a check beside both audio and phone.

josurr

Oct 7, 2010
Phoenix
Well I just pulled the fuse for the sync system, so when I get ready to head home, I will try repairing the phone.

josurr

Oct 7, 2010
Phoenix
Pulling the fuse for the SYNC system in the Flex corrected the issue. I was able to play Google Music over bluetooth today, was amazeballs...

I just wish that there was an equalizer option in GM like there was on my GS4...

Last edited: