OP Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,376

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingga aditama

not work .

there are another way ?

try to flash the earliest version of M190S ROM, you could also use M110S repair kit, which will make your phone into M110S

15th February 2014, 07:18 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help
Hello,
I had a experience for work on Galaxy s2. Now i am stick with Samsung galaxy hoppin.
Can any one please tell me tell me from where i can download A Updated English Rom with good battery time.
Most of link i found are not working, I use translator to find more option but nothing. Please help me out
15th February 2014, 07:33 AM |#43  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philippines

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoflove21

Hello,
I had a experience for work on Galaxy s2. Now i am stick with Samsung galaxy hoppin.
Can any one please tell me tell me from where i can download A Updated English Rom with good battery time.
Most of link i found are not working, I use translator to find more option but nothing. Please help me out

All korean ROM's have English, you need to enter setting>locale & Text> >select locale > English

WD19 Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4. is the latest ROM for the S Hoppin

15th February 2014, 06:18 PM |#44  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

try to flash the earliest version of M190S ROM, you could also use M110S repair kit, which will make your phone into M110S

I try repair kit but it failed in the second stage. in stage one i have succesfully transformed my 190s into a m110s .and problem i have now is that the menu and back button dont work other than that its great . what then?
15th February 2014, 10:21 PM |#45  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philippines

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingga aditama

I try repair kit but it failed in the second stage. in stage one i have succesfully transformed my 190s into a m110s .and problem i have now is that the menu and back button dont work other than that its great . what then?

Now format everything, including your SD card, remove ext SD card and flash back the earliest M190S ROM with Pit file

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsenman Ad-Free
4th March 2014, 10:50 AM |#46  
Flag yogyakarta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocongdongok

oh god.. thanks... (solved) hahaha... i use shw-m110s param.lfs 's .. its save my ass.. and now my booting logo has change... ! thank for your help...

mas gimana caranya flash file param.ifs saya punya masalah sama kayak punya agan.. mohon banget infonya
11th March 2014, 08:08 PM |#47  

More
Quote:

Now format everything, including your SD card, remove ext SD card and flash back the earliest M190S ROM with Pit file

Thank you very much sir .
21st April 2014, 02:46 PM |#48  

More
Quote:

Flashing Procedure for Custom ROMs using CWM

like CM, AOKP, MIUI

Custom ROM Downloads
Download from Here CWM Recovery, CM, AOKP MIUI etc
CM 9.1 all fixed

Basic Knowledge
First make a Backup of your current ROM, such that you can return to it, IF the ICS, Jelly Bean ROM is not what you expected it to be. How?

When Using a tegrak Kernel on the M190S , you can get this done on the bootup screen , by entering it and making a system and also a dbdata/data backup of your phone, which can be restored by using the terak kernel again IF WD19 ROM is what suits you best.

Your backup will be placed in the Tegrak Folder in the Internal SD card...so save this to your PC or external SD card for safe keeping.

Stock and Tegrak Kernel cannot be used for ICS or Jelly Bean ROM, and you need to use a Version 5 and up CWM (ClockWorkMOD) recovery, to flash the Jelly Bean or ICS ROM direct from your SD card...as such the first thing you need to do is change the Recovery on your M190S to a version 5 ClockWorkMOD.

Which means you need to use Odin and Flash the recovery.tar in download mode, just like you flash kernels and gingerbread ROM's on your phone in the past.
Here is the basic procedure for Jelly Bean or ICS Roms upgrade
1) Download the CWM Recovery.tar File attached below, the ROMs in .zip format ( it can be as many as you wish, for you to test them out, one after the other) and Place them in a Folder (create and name it as you wish) on your SD Card Also Download the Gapps.zip (Google apps) Files that need to be flashed after flashing the ROM. ( So it will always be two packages to flash, in order to get your phone functioning)

2) Flash the version 5 and up CWM recovery on your Phone, How?

Put your phone into download mode, Fireup Odin3 on your PC, connect to Odin3 with USB cable, select CWM Ver.5.0 recovery.tar under PDA and Flash it. Ensure you do not reboot the phone by "UNTICK" reboot in Odin3 such that it will not power ON after Flashing, in case it does power ON, just pull out Battery , press power button for 30 seconds and insert battery again

3) After flashing recovery with Odin, You can enter " Recovery Mode" . You do this every-time you want to switch to a JellyBean or iCS ROM or to utilize the many features this recovery has, like Backup/restore/fix permissions and mostly to do the full wipes (NEEDED to be done every time you want to SWITCH ROMS) etc

4) Once in CWM Recovery you do the Full wipes (use your volume keys to move up or down in the recovery menu to select and the power key to execute that command).

The undermentioned wipes need to be done and will constitute a FULL Wipe of your Phone but your SD card will not be fully formatted as such your Images and other non system files will remain as is.

a) Wipe data / Factory reset
b) Wipe cache
c) Enter advanced and wipe dalvic Cache

Once the full wipes are done,

5) You now choose the ROM you placed in your SD card by selecting "Install zip from sdcard" which will lead you to "choose zip from sdcard", which will take you to all the folders you have on your SD Card..scroll down to where you placed the downloaded files and select it

Once selected the ROM will be Flashed on to your phone, so wait till it says "install completed" Now you do the same selection process again (Step 5) to select the Gapps file and wait till it says "Install completed"

6) That's it, Now select "Reboot system Now".

Now the ROM has been installed on your phone, so let it boot up and you can repeat this procedure to switch again and again till you have the best ROM of your choosing.

In the event that it fails to boot-up or you placed a wrong ROM that caused a boot loop or any other problem, just look in My Android Solutions , IF you cannot enter Recovery mode to flash another ROM.

You can also use Odin3 to Flash a Gingerbread ROM in Download mode and use your backup to return your phone to its original state.

Check this out!You , YES! you are an " Android ". Not your phone but U.

You Must watch this documentary concerning your privacy Terms & Conditions we had agreed to, by using a PC or Smartphone

How to say Thank you? If you find any post helpful on XDA, please click on the Thanks button

If you are using XDA App or Tapatalk, long press on the post and select Thanks
Its easier to give "Feedback" in this manner than make an additional post.

I can't seem to download both CWM and CM9.1 for the SHW-M190S. All of them just keep redirecting me to a different site. Do you have updated links? Thanks.

I hope CM9.1 takes out the phones 70char SMS limitation.
30th May 2014, 10:57 AM |#49  

More
Flash error
This appear when im trying to flash stock ROM, help me. My device is m190s
i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab124/brothers132cv/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/DSC_0072.jpg
4th February 2015, 10:39 AM |#50  

More
Unhappy i need help
i flash my galaxy s hoppin m190s with gingerbread room, but since i flash my phone become a problem because when i switch it off it erase all contact some applications and all message. please i need help
22nd March 2015, 12:15 PM |#51  

More
GALAXY S HOPPIN M190S e:/can't mount/cache/recovery
when i install official firmware by odin...
installation is successfully completed then after mob restarted in recovery mode then show this msg how am i recover my phone plzzzzzzzzzz help me....

E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E: Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E: Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log
E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_install
E: Can't open /cache/recovery/last_install

If I try to wipe data/factory reset this is the output:

-- Wiping data --
Formatting /data...
Formatting /cache..
Formatting /sd-ext...
E: unknown volume for path [/sd-ext]
Formatting /sdcard/.android_secure...
Error mounting /sdcard/.android_secure!
Skipping format...
Data wipe complete.

If I try to wipe cache partition this is the output:

-- Wiping cache ...
Formatting /cache...
Cache wipe complete.

I reboot phone, and still with all the apps and stuff..

Anyone help fix this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)