Post Reply Email Thread
19th January 2020, 07:27 PM |#8211  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux

Of course.
Best call Recorder app you can get.
Been using it for years and on many devices.

I wanted to know about app's future..
Because if I make purchase today and then after some month Google introduces call recording feature then app will be of no use?
Need answer for this, as you used app for years so you can explain it better.
And also I found that after some time, may be years, developer stops developing that app (mostly individually operated developer). What about this developer?
Sorry but these questions are as a customer perspective before buying this app, @ developer please don't take it as rude or harsh comment.
Thank you.
19th January 2020, 08:10 PM |#8212  
Flag Northwest Indiana
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerKing00

Because if I make purchase today and then after some month Google introduces call recording feature then app will be of no use?
And also I found that after some time, may be years, developer stops developing that app (mostly individually operated developer). What about this developer?
Sorry but these questions are as a customer perspective before buying this app, @ developer please don't take it as rude or harsh comment.
Thank you.

The thread for this app starts in 2012.... So the answers to all your questions are found within.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cswroe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cswroe Ad-Free
19th January 2020, 08:34 PM |#8213  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerKing00

Thank you.

No one knows what Google holds in the future...

Used this app for years, everything good, really good response from Dev

Highly recommended

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nicole Ad-Free
19th January 2020, 10:07 PM |#8214  
Flag Athens, Greece
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Not many apps out there have so much support, for so many devices and for so long... Google, on the other hand, may or may not enable it, maybe for specific devices, maybe for specific countries, maybe with limited functionality... Who knows.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krakout For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krakout Ad-Free
20th January 2020, 11:50 AM |#8215  
Thanks Meter: 2,393

More
First ever app I paid for! Google play said $9.99 Got charged $16.85?? I thought to do a good thing and support dev but got ripped lol

Any explanation peoples?
The Following User Says Thank You to hinxnz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hinxnz Ad-Free
20th January 2020, 12:12 PM |#8216  
Flag Athens, Greece
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinxnz

First ever app I paid for! Google play said $9.99 Got charged $16.85?? I thought to do a good thing and support dev but got ripped lol

Any explanation peoples?

It doesn't make sense. It is Google that charges you and the price is what you see so there should be no difference... The dev has no input in this, AFAIK! He just sets the price!

Are you sure the 9.99 and 16.85 are in the same currency? Just saying...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krakout For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krakout Ad-Free
20th January 2020, 12:47 PM |#8217  
Thanks Meter: 2,393

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krakout

It doesn't make sense. It is Google that charges you and the price is what you see so there should be no difference... The dev has no input in this, AFAIK! He just sets the price!

Are you sure the 9.99 and 16.85 are in the same currency? Just saying...

Yes it doesn't make sense, not using vpn or any sort of thing, google play shows NZD currency, CSC/ROM/Firmware is for NZ too..

Edit: Some screenshots, google play added 60c for taxes. Don't look at my balance lol, yip I a poor man!
Edit: I also thought to do the right thing and ask, instead of applying for the refund option, I've got ~40hrs left. I wanted to support him because I come back to this app from time to time and first used it many years ago and for some time too on my HTC Sensation, so thought it was about time. I can just install firmware from say Thailand and get call recording built in but thought to do what I just said lol maybe I thought wrong..

Edit: It must of been my bad on my end, playstore must not be showing in my currency after all I presume, it is $9.99 USD.
It's a good app, hence why I'm here. It's my fallback when I don't have call recording, it always works, so I owe that.
I recommend it and is worth the donation/price
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200120-223809_Google Play Store.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	4931213   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200120-223556_Kiwibank Mobile Banking.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	4931215  
The Following User Says Thank You to hinxnz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hinxnz Ad-Free
22nd January 2020, 07:57 AM |#8218  
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Can you specify version?

Version 3.3.2
22nd January 2020, 09:10 AM |#8219  
Flag Kumasi
Thanks Meter: 119

More
I've been using the trial version ever since I flashed Evo x on Mi 9T Pro and I bought it this morning.
Kinda expensive but it's totally worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to gideonlfc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gideonlfc Ad-Free
22nd January 2020, 09:17 AM |#8220  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
can anyone explain different settings in app?
Sample rate?, recording method? CAF, mono or stereo? Volume control?
by default settings work perfectly but wanted to know more about other settings.
Thank you.
23rd January 2020, 03:26 PM |#8221  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
My Note 9 updated to Android 10 and now I am getting the message that to record both sides I need to "enable accessibility service to record from the microphone"

How do i do that?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)