FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[WIP] [ROM][JB 4.2.2] ZTE v970/v970m (MT6577) [STABLE]

4,502 posts
Thanks Meter: 17,231

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from superdragonpt: [WIP] Back to Development , no ETA.
19th September 2013, 11:32 AM |#101  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hello there, i know some issue on this ROM:

-1st one, is the sound issue that was already mentioned in couple of post early of mine
-2nd one, is the multi touch is not responsive enough... i play game like mario or sonic that are plataforms and the character sometimes dont jump or when jump is really low.... so iam assuming is the ROM multitouch responsive
-3rd one already mentioned is the camera, so im not gonna talk about because is already know by us
-4th the battery that this mobile got, could easely get 1 day and half, but with this rom is daining too much still (the improves are good, but still can be done more no? im just asking i dont know about this dev)

For now this is the only issue i see on this rom

Keep up the good work bro

19th September 2013, 01:12 PM |#102  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Lisbon / Taiwan / USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Januh

Hello there, i know some issue on this ROM:

-1st one, is the sound issue that was already mentioned in couple of post early of mine
-2nd one, is the multi touch is not responsive enough... i play game like mario or sonic that are plataforms and the character sometimes dont jump or when jump is really low.... so iam assuming is the ROM multitouch responsive
-3rd one already mentioned is the camera, so im not gonna talk about because is already know by us
-4th the battery that this mobile got, could easely get 1 day and half, but with this rom is daining too much still (the improves are good, but still can be done more no? im just asking i dont know about this dev)

For now this is the only issue i see on this rom

Keep up the good work bro

1 - Sound issue i think i already fix it, will be available in the next version
2 - Multi touch works fine, mut be related to your modem.bin, but i will make an test Patch for you guys (for phones bought in China / Venezuela)
3 - Camera , well this one is taking all my time, little progress made already, still not yet 100% fixed
4 - Battery, you know you should always re calibrate the battery after you change roms:

1 CWM - Wipe battery stats
2 then fully charge your battery (100%)
3 then let it reach 5 % (it's NOT recommended to fully discharge)
4 then fully charge your battery again.

And you will see an better battery life after this.

Thanks for the feedback !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to superdragonpt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2013, 01:16 PM |#103  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Lisbon / Taiwan / USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianhulo

Does anyone have random freezes problems?I might be using whatever app and the phone will freeze, sometimes it might happen when locked(it won't do a thing) or even on the launcher just after booting.

This never happened in beta 3, I have the same-if no less-apps, the only thing I can think about is the change of dpi(I also did this in the beta, though),I will switch to beta again and report if I still have the problem

Zte 970m (1gb, dual SIM, changed modem file)

Enviado desde mi ZTE V970 usando Tapatalk 4

Changing DPI can cause weird effects.
Please test it, on an fresh instalacion, and without 3rd party apps
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to superdragonpt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2013, 01:38 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdragonpt

Changing DPI can cause weird effects.
Please test it, on an fresh instalacion, and without 3rd party apps

I'll try on weekend when I have some free time, and the lag and battery improvements are tweak noticeable on the latest release. Btw, what are you seeking in the test?logcat or something else?

19th September 2013, 01:52 PM |#105  
Flag Lisbon

More
Well i can tell iam a Portuguese and tryed and i can tell about the issue on the multi touch/ screen respond... still dont know if the issue if on your ROM on in my phone :S

Normally i can tell it is on the ROM cuz i got a Huawei U8800 and i was a ROM tester and when things like this happen few days later the DEV send a fix about this

Just trying to help you out bro
19th September 2013, 07:13 PM |#106  
Flag Maracaibo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks for your work and giving us this rom 4.2. greetings from Venezuela
19th September 2013, 10:39 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Januh

Well i can tell iam a Portuguese and tryed and i can tell about the issue on the multi touch/ screen respond... still dont know if the issue if on your ROM on in my phone :S

Normally i can tell it is on the ROM cuz i got a Huawei U8800 and i was a ROM tester and when things like this happen few days later the DEV send a fix about this

Just trying to help you out bro

This ROM is for zte v970m, even if you can boot with other phone using this Rom, problems are too be expected, if there's a section in xda for your phone you should ask if someone is interested in porting this.

20th September 2013, 10:59 AM |#108  
Flag Lisbon

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianhulo

This ROM is for zte v970m, even if you can boot with other phone using this Rom, problems are too be expected, if there's a section in xda for your phone you should ask if someone is interested in porting this.

Talking about section in XDA... is there any way for the admins to create a section for our phone ? ^_-
In that way it would be more easy to follow the jobs of "our" devs
20th September 2013, 11:43 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi superdragon and thank u for your good work. and hello world!
I've tried your last rom and it's good. Some fixes are needed....
I found these problems:
1- The bluetooth crash sometimes and I must reboot the device in normal mode for solving it.
2- On the call is ending sometimes the phone are freezed!!! Some times it automatically restarts, other times I have to disconnect the battery and reboot it.
3- The bluetooth name are wrong...but isn't a problem..
I think this is a bluetooth problem because I only talk with my bluetooth headsets (Nokia BH-105 and Nokia BH-108).
4- You know the camera problem...
5- On system setting all memory are displayed as phone memory and not as 1 phone memory + 1 sd memory. Android File manager display the memory card file as phone memory but Esfile explorer and other file explorer work correctly.
6- The rom don't have OTG support you can add it?

Sorry for my large post ... I hope my help is welcome to improve the rom
Greetings from Italy!!
Kris
20th September 2013, 06:50 PM |#110  
Flag POLAND
Thanks Meter: 877

More
Thank you very much !
20th September 2013, 06:53 PM |#111  
Flag Lisbon

More
Hello all,

superdragonpt! i dont know if you fixed the problem with the Sound, BUT i got to fix the sound problem, about going up and down...
95% of the time is 100% of sound i think it is a big improve.

The thing i use is ViPER4Android FX for 4.2.2 and then install the drivers: With VFP — All Tegra2/ARM

Then i restarted the Phone and then enable it, i also enabled FireQualizer, Convolver and Extra Loud, the Extra Loud i put:
Effect Strengh: Slight
Max Gain: 2x

And i have all that and the sound now is more stable
I hope i helped you

Edit: I know this is for Nexus, but can we get also a thing like this ?
[Nexus 4][MOD] Improve Touch Screen Sensitivity: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2163924
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mt6577, superdragonpt, v970, v970m, zte

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)