[Q] Mango on HTC Mozart

Search This thread

gamerr120

Apr 5, 2009
London
I am actually BUZZING for this update, I reallllly want to update my phone, but I don't want to loose all my data!

But my question is, who else is excited?! And has anyone actually updated their device?! Upload some photo's!

HTCalltheway

Mar 22, 2011
I upgraded yesterday, so far everything is great. I used the method on windows phone hacker, so I didn't loose any data. Overall very easy to do.

mango is so awesome!!

PS during the process I had to restart my computer a few time to get the update to show up in Zune software.

gamerr120

Apr 5, 2009
London
I upgraded yesterday, so far everything is great. I used the method on windows phone hacker, so I didn't loose any data. Overall very easy to do.

mango is so awesome!!

PS during the process I had to restart my computer a few time to get the update to show up in Zune software.

Oh right! Do many of the features work? have you come across any bugs?

Does that also mean you can update to the final version and keep data?

HTCalltheway

Mar 22, 2011
everything i came across works, except tweeter.

when the RTM mango comes, all beta mangos will need to restore back to nodo+ (3892), then update to final build. so everything you've done in beta mango won't stay. however most things done on wp7 are always backed up at other places (live, pc...), the only things i can think of that will be lost are game progress, and application settings.

jamieostrich

Mar 24, 2011
works well

Yep got it running for me, had it going a few days.
Best feature has to be the fact you can't turn the phone off in your pocket!:)

Little video i made about it myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=eIw8H3sncYs

zhaominghao

Sep 14, 2010
wuxi
If you update mango by Zune,it doesn't remove your user date,but if you reset your phone ,it can ,by the way ,unlock your phone in 7008,and,Zune have to install in disk C

Sent from my HTC Hero using XDA App

Ca5c4d3

Apr 6, 2007
London
I am a registered dev and I was able to flash it without the hack. I am having issues with playing music - after a while the phone crashes. I am guessing it is a driver issue. Apart from that everything looks great.
Tweeter integration works on the latest builds which arent public. Looks like mango is going RTM late august and will be released in september.

Yukan

Jul 18, 2011
Hi Folks!

I also tried to get Mango on my Mozart (T-Mobile Germany) with the updater tool but after installing the 7401 Build I don´t get any notifications for 7661.

What´s the matter ?? :(