Zero lemon 9300 mah battery

Search This thread

farfromovin

Aug 15, 2011
Oxnard, CA
I think you could play heavy 3d graphics games on your note 2 with this battery and struggle to kill it in a single day lol. What a beast!

rodger-sp

Aug 12, 2010
Cabot
www.igadgetgeek.com
Here is the 9300 battery and case with the U.A.G. for size comparison.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-EK-GC100 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362449834258.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362449834258.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,730
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362449853419.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362449853419.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2,613
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362449865855.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362449865855.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 2,516
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362449880103.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362449880103.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2,477
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362449891218.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362449891218.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,425
holy bat turds, that's a monster. that is soo tempting. It's like having a Anker Astro 3 10,000mha built into the phone. The way I use my phone, that would be nice have. I'm still trying to wrap my mind on the phone having 9.3A of power storage.

Although, it would be nice if they did have the NFC built into the batter or something. I haven't used NFC as of yet, but I do have the Google Wallet setup.

mike61096

Feb 10, 2012
I really hope I can mod my otterbox defender case to fit this battery...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
I think it will fit even without cutting the Defender back cover. Maybe just removing the inner cushion will work. We'll see in 17 days plus how ever long it takes to receive it.

Reactions: mike61096

eddie3130

Sep 12, 2009
You maybe right, but it's worth a try. If anything I can imagine the whole back of the case needing to be cut out to fit this monster.

You sir are correct its definetly worth a try.. Would love to see someone give the mod a try.. now that i look at it better al it needs is just a bigger cut in the hard plastic internal of the defender. Might even stay flush an not make the rubber exterior bulge up. Keeping hopes up

sent from my Cricket Note 2

mike61096

Feb 10, 2012
Originally Posted by mike61096
You maybe right, but it's worth a try. If anything I can imagine the whole back of the case needing to be cut out to fit this monster.

You sir are correct its definetly worth a try.. Would love to see someone give the mod a try.. now that i look at it better al it needs is just a bigger cut in the hard plastic internal of the defender. Might even stay flush an not make the rubber exterior bulge up. Keeping hopes up

Yea, I'm definitely going to try it out witj my defender and post my results here. Worst comes to worst, I'll just get otterbox to send me a replacement inner shell if I screw something up.

one80oneday

Apr 19, 2008
Florida
Not sure adding NFC antenna is going to work through the battery if it's placed between the battery and the phone. I've heard NFC doesn't even work through those thin metal backs. Also wedging something between the phone and battery would make it easier for the battery to pop out since there isn't a back door holding it in. If you place the NFC antenna on the outside of the battery you'll need to figure out a way to still get it connected to the phone somehow. Hope someone can do it though :)

pcorlatan

Dec 18, 2008
I love the idea of so much battery life but I'm afraid once I try it for a few days it'll be overwhelmingly big. I carry around a spare battery full time anyway so I wonder if the benefits will be worth it. I guess for vacations and long trips it'd be useful.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
Not sure adding NFC antenna is going to work through the battery if it's placed between the battery and the phone. I've heard NFC doesn't even work through those thin metal backs. Also wedging something between the phone and battery would make it easier for the battery to pop out since there isn't a back door holding it in. If you place the NFC antenna on the outside of the battery you'll need to figure out a way to still get it connected to the phone somehow. Hope someone can do it though :)

All you'd have to do is attach the nfc to the inside back of the case or the outside of the battery and then use copper tape to run the leads between the contacts. Not too difficult. You could actually semi permanently attach the nfc and copper tape directly to the battery so it stays there. The nfc antennas can be bought on ebay or amazon or other interwebz vendors for reasonable prices with somd searching.
That being said, I wouldn't use this battery as its ugly as ****.

I like to break stuff! :D

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
For this much extra capacity, probably some backpack battery that will clamp to your case and will connect to micro-usb port would be ideal. Just from my personal experience, watching a movie for an hour or two is what usually drains my battery the most. So for that occasion would be good to have something clamped on to charge the main battery without taking my current case off. In a car with GPS I have it on car charge, and during normal every day use of the phone OEM battery is more than plenty (typically charge it every other day).

But with all that said, having 9300 mAh battery still sounds awesome!!! :p

eddie3130

Sep 12, 2009
Yea this would make things alot easier if i do end up getting that motorcycle ive been wanting. No need to cary no extra battery or chargers. Also less stress on the charging port cus it Seems to be most android phones achilles heel, seen way to many break an cant be charged anymore. Its a sad fate no doubt

this would be interesting to have. I like that it comes with a case, so technically, you don't need to mode one up. My biggest issue, my car dock wouldn't work with it since it's designed for the normal battery. I suppose one could use a clingo or something like that.

Just think, it's like having a small brick. Not many people would have it so it would be distinctive, LOL.

got556

Sep 6, 2011
Chicago
I want it. My anker 6200 rocks but this would be nuts. Added it to the wish list on amazon.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Evofusion

Feb 14, 2011
This is just insane. Definitely in for one when they come out, if only just because of how ridiculous it is.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lol i see so many people saying the claims 9300 mah is way off a few getting only 2 days.. and you guys all screamed at me for giving it a bad review.. a i told you so is what i should be saying.. this thing is horrible.. the case if you drop it will likely fall off causing phone damage.. now we have to wait for them to make one a hard case.. of course more money for it..

ive had mine idle no screen on 3 days tops.. i got that with the stock battery..

so the claims of 3 times more capacity is just another lie.. one guy said his drops 1% per hour mine did that every 30 minutes.......

no more extended batteries for any of my phones there all made in china china has no standards like the us does.. samsung isnt china and samsung makes the best stuff thats why the stock battery lasts 3 days and barely goes down....... rip me all you want... all yall got pissed at me lol now im the one laughing

Yeah mate, you're definitely the one laughing, this battery isn't the reason why people only getting 1-2 days of use are getting 15-20 hours of screen on time.
    There aren't other users saying they're getting exactly 3x the battery life with this battery
    In fact, here are some quotes to show you the usage some people are getting:
    For me, I truly am getting 3x the usage out of the ZL battery compared to the stock battery, so it is performing exactly as advertised.

I've been trying to use the last 20 percent for over a day now.

Bought one last week had it in for 2 days ish now and I'm only at 70% its really crazy =D

Not sure if the battery indicator is reliable. I was at 4 percent for almost six hours then another 4 hours before the phone finally shut down.

so the battery is settling into its own now. i went to bed last night after a day and a half off the charger with 41%...woke up with 41%. i just think that the phones are not able to correctly gauge the percentage of battery with these huge batteries

id give it a few more charge cycles, my precentage dropped like that too but then hovered at 74% for like 8 hours then dropped again and hovered at 56% for the night, the phone isnt calibrated yet.

First discharge test complete. 9347mAh.

Test was done with an R/C battery analyzer using a 1Amp discharge rate with 2.9V as the cutoff voltage. I've used this unit and settings before using stock batteries from other phones as a control, it has always been consistent.

Nice work ZL.

16% 3days 5 hours and 11 hours screen time on my first charge...this is clearly the extended battery to get.

Oh, and in regards to the case you say will fall off straight away:
    I am not sure why Locust34 states the case is loose. Mine is super tight.

Mine is a snug fit also...

Just because you're not getting what you hoped for from the battery doesn't mean it's not doing its job.
    It's also entirely possible that you got a dud, you can contact zerolemon and see what they do about it.
    Also, the STOCK battery that comes with the phone is also assembled in china.
    Review Link :
    http://www.mobiletechreview.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Number=44312

Wow, what a beast! Finally, after years of begging, someone finally makes a non rectangular battery! I may have to buy one for that reason alone.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
    not till 2 days after.. see i look at it this way.. you make a promiss you keep it... they should have shipped 1 week before the 15th then it would be on time.. just for failing a promiss they should give a small discount for 24 hours... also these things the way they respond in their emails sound chinese.. that means the battery is made in china we all know extended batteries from china like the 3 i bought 2 months ago all failed within a month... so i hope they wont cut and run or say oh i pay return shipping... no no im not the one that will loose you pay return shipping or reimburse me.. so i hope it holds up to its claims that it is 9300 mah because i will test it

they cant advertise 1 day shipping then you pay for it and it come next week thats false advertising.. i paid 43 total with 1 day shipping..

if mine dosnet show up tomorrow or the next day i will demand my 4 dollars back....

thats 2 red flags on this company so far if i dont get it in 1 day.. 3rd will be it only holds so much charge then fails to live up to its mah

amazon.com sucks.. i talked to a live agent though a chat window.. on why they show the product and why they have 1 day shipping

first it sounded like an indian dude not an american who understood a simple English sentence i wrote..
    second they said they get then from a warehouse from zerolemon... and i said so why did i pay 4 bucks to get my product tomorrow when you dont even have it in stock .... got no answer..... then i notice 1.00 check card authroization on my card.. for singing up to the dumb club.. which i intend to cancel.. and they dont tell you they do. that..

dont shop at amazon they are big ripp offs.. just read there own forum lots of complaints.. so when my battery comes monday i will demand my 4 bucks back seeing how they had free ship anyway and 1 day which was the only choices i had...

wow customer service nowadays is the worst ive seen.. way back when you got answeres now they just tell you to screw off.

great for some others they just dont care.... there is no other website to get this from zerolemon said they only go with amazon.....

i just got the 4 bucks waived they even told me 2 days or more because its not in their stock..

and the 1 dollar charge its to see if you have an good credit card that works.. i told them hey i buy off you all year long how does it not work... it would have been nice to know that before you charged it no where does it state it would have been charged 1 dollar...

again they dont inform you of stuff.... another situation i went with a gameservers.com they screwed me over last week paid them money set up the server server went offline for a week they refused to email me back and explain.. i asked for a refund.. withing 30 seconds i got an email hmmmm...

businesses now dont care about us they have so much broad customers that the 1 customer they can tell screww off .. back in the day it was yes sir and no problem and never any problems.. lately companies dont give a crap.. take gas they just finally said it oh we can charge what we want regardless of demand and supply... we the people have no more power over anything... it has to change...

sorry for spouting off.. but im tired of being stepped on by companies.. this is the 4th time in 2 weeks..

Wow, you are the most ignorant, dim-witted, impatient individual I have ever seen. It was stated MULTIPLE times that the battery wouldn't even be in stock till the 19th and yet you expect Zerolemon and Amazon to cater to you and you alone by shipping it to your door (days before it would even be available to the public) in 1 day because fast shipping was offered on a product that wouldn't even be in stock for a couple more days? You think you're some special person that has to receive everything first? Their PROMISE was to have it available for shipping on the 19th. And then you come up with some absurd assumptions that everyone you "talk" to at Amazon are foreign which just makes you look like an even bigger ignorant fool. You sound like some uneducated schmuck with only half a brain with the way EVERY one of your posts have been typed.

How about you step off your high horse and learn that the world doesn't revolve around you. If I owned a business and you were my customer; I would have told you a long time ago that you could take your business elsewhere because of how rude and ignorant you are. You act like businesses are just robots that are supposed to do as you say but in reality, they're formed from groups of human beings that can pick and choose who they sell to.

If I were Zerolemon, I would have just cancelled your order and refunded all your money and sent an email stating that you were no longer welcome to purchase from my company as that would be my right; you want to be singled out because you think you're special then you would get singled out.

Grow up.
    Could you post some pictures of the case and comment on the feel please? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Holding it seems great, if you put tension on the case like you are going to remove it, it is more flexible than id like. note however, i have no prior experience with TPU cases, or other cell cases..

if i even get exactly 2x the battery life, i would be more than happy. im loving the fact its not a 'hump' on the back. :good:
    It looks to me like their only mistake so far is in answering people's queries about when it might be available. Had they simply refused to give dates, people would still be anxiously waiting.

It's always amazing to me how people feel like they are owed a product on a given date. If the date passes, they feel wronged and get angry. I could understand if the company had accepted their money already, but in this case nobody has paid anything at all. Yet still, people feel entitled and get angry at the company when their idle hopes aren't fulfilled. It seems like a lot of people need to pull up their big boy (girl) pants and learn that the rest of the world doesn't exist merely to cater to them.