Cases / screen protectors / accessories - Updated 04/04/10

Search This thread

evildead4eva

Apr 5, 2009
I've ordered the vituki, will let you know what i think of it when it arrives. Not expecting much. I'm used to the Zagg skins, just hope they release one soon for this as they are amazing!

Also going to order a mofi one for now!

Bunnnyman

Mar 27, 2010
If anyone finds a good quality silcone case could you post it here. Not much accessories around for the Desire as far as I can see.

sethy43

Mar 30, 2010
This may be worth a punt for £1.50. Yeah its coming from hong kong so itl take a while to get here i guess.

Couldnt post a link........so ebay.co.uk item no: 390175516837

cez10

Feb 16, 2010
Is there a reason why I should not buy this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110513894522&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I am thinking a cheap and cheerfull SDHC card for 19.99 for 16gb seems good enough, i am not worried about speed really, I will only store music on it.

Cheers

thats the cheapest i've seen, however do you really need 16 gb of music when you got full access to internet?

personally i rather buy an 8gb one by a good company instead of cheap crap :p

Last edited:
Thanks for this, ordered a mofi for the time being and will get a decent screen protector once they are available. Probably Martin Fields as they've always been good in the past - martinfields.co.uk/GB/MFOP-HTCDesire

EDIT: The Golla catch looks like it'll fit well too, mobilefun code 23492. Says 4-8 days, I might look around for one of these and sell on the mofi. I have a Golla for my X1 which fits well.

Last edited:

redrazr7791

Feb 10, 2008
If anyone finds a good quality silcone case could you post it here. Not much accessories around for the Desire as far as I can see.

I have been in communication with an eBay seller named E-story. I have purchased some fantastic quality silicone skins from him before. Check out the ones for the Nexus - http://cgi.ebay.com/Soft-Silicone-S...wItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item1c0ff98f87

Check out the video that is at the bottom of the page. He told me that stock for Desire accessories should be coming in around 2 weeks :D

sh500

May 19, 2005
I have been in communication with an eBay seller named E-story. I have purchased some fantastic quality silicone skins from him before. Check out the ones for the Nexus - http://cgi.ebay.com/Soft-Silicone-S...wItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item1c0ff98f87

Check out the video that is at the bottom of the page. He told me that stock for Desire accessories should be coming in around 2 weeks :D

The Nexus one seems like it will fit the Desire lolo

er_yeah

Mar 27, 2010
Will give a second opinion on the case once I receive it from Karolis :)

If you can wait for a few days actually play.com has the battery for just £17.99 including free delivery (handtec doesn't give free delivery right), but they won't have stock there until 6th April, but that's ok with me.

Ghisy

Mar 27, 2010
HTC Desire
Google Nexus 4
I ordered a silicone case from Ebay but it said "HTC Eris/Desire" and looking again at the pic, I have a feeling it won't fit my Desire...
So I guess I'm waiting for a good one to be available.

edit: @redrazr7791, wow, these silicone cases look veryyyy nice! 2 weeks is a long wait though (+shipping), as I'm getting my phone in 1 week :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for this, ordered a mofi for the time being and will get a decent screen protector once they are available. Probably Martin Fields as they've always been good in the past - martinfields.co.uk/GB/MFOP-HTCDesire

EDIT: The Golla catch looks like it'll fit well too, mobilefun code 23492. Says 4-8 days, I might look around for one of these and sell on the mofi. I have a Golla for my X1 which fits well.
    I use http://www.dealextreme.com/p/3-7v-1...ry-for-google-nexus-one-htc-desire-more-59565 now for a few days and its lasting longer than the original (which is a year old now). Free delivery for € 10, took about 10 days to be delivered.
    My Android clay

My first and very unique homemade 1:1 Android in green clay cooked in the oven :rolleyes:

androidclay1.jpg

androidclay2.jpg

androidclay3.jpg

Thanks to Gippy2 for his donations, i bought the stuff with it ;)