FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
21st April 2017, 09:48 AM |#6141  
Thanks Meter: 418

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

Details like [as already mentioned MANY times]:

- which of the three apps you're using;
- what is your rom/Android version;
- the steps explaining how to reproduce the issue.

OGYoutube Root-Version
Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with custom kernel
Rooted with Magisk v12.0
Open Gapps 20170420
Open Play Store, search Fallout Shelter, play the video on top of the screen, force close Youtube.

21st April 2017, 09:51 AM |#6142  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smohanv

Thanks for this module. I replaced with latest OG YouTube 3.1. Here is my file. It works very well.

https://multiupload.biz/oe49kg3ekdty...d.biz.zip.html

Can you please check swipe up+down from left side does brightness working?

It's not working with me in both the versions

Root and non-root. Else everything working fine.

I'm using OnePlus3, RR Rom 5.8.3 based on 7.1.2,
21st April 2017, 10:08 AM |#6143  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normas Interruptor

Can you please check swipe up+down from left side does brightness working?

It's not working with me in both the versions

Root and non-root. Else everything working fine.

I'm using OnePlus3, RR Rom 5.8.3 based on 7.1.2,

Its working fine for me. In settings swipe activated?
The Following User Says Thank You to freakerload For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift freakerload Ad-Free
21st April 2017, 10:16 AM |#6144  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakerload

Its working fine for me. In settings swipe activated?

Ohh, My bad,

I thought it will be by default feature as swipe up for volume enabled. It's working now.

Thanks
21st April 2017, 01:08 PM |#6145  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hi dev, thanks for all your hard work, I use OGYoutube to save data when on mobile data by using a lower quality. But ever since I updated to the latest version, the 'Update YouTube' nags have become really annoying. I get it like 3 times a day and whenever I turn screen off when OGYoutube is in the foreground, turning it on causes the update nag to pop up again. Is there a way it could be disabled or could you perhaps disable it in the next release? Thanks.

I'm using the xposed version with ogxposed btw.
21st April 2017, 04:25 PM |#6146  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Due to Official YouTube update, the history panel on OGYoutube isn't working. Some solutions?. By the way, I use the non-root version
21st April 2017, 09:09 PM |#6147  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [

AL [];71933597]Well, all I can say is in this case, grabbing a log from the app crashing would be the most useful thing to do. Nothing can be done or looked at on guess work...

As for the search and watch history, I am planning to try using the app with an empty (default state) hosts file tomorrow to see if this is really what causes the problem (I don't use any other ad blocking method/app). So it should be easy to get an answer on that.

Hi AL!

I managed to solve the history problem.✌😁
It wasn't the hosts file (AdAway). I found a discussion here on XDA where a user told that having more than one YouTube account or channel can cause this problem of not showing any history.
In my nephews case he always was logged in with his channel he created only for YouTube. This doesn't show history. Logging in with his Google account was the answer. All history shown!
EDIT: Meanwhile we even found out that it is possible to merge YouTube channels and accounts
via PC. History still working.

We also got your black theme working.👍
De-installed / wiped all related to OG, micro and YouTube. Reboot. Re-installed all (with normal package installer) and all working well. Great!

@ OG and all:
Just one thing which is really annoying: Every time he opens OGYT or returns to a video from background playback there is this window telling that there is a YouTube update. Really really annoying. And strangely I don't get this update promt at all...

Why is that?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MetalWarrior For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MetalWarrior Ad-Free
22nd April 2017, 02:49 AM |#6148  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Donate to Me
More
The site is back live and running fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalWarrior

@ OG and all:
Just one thing which is really annoying: Every time he opens OGYT or returns to a video from background playback there is this window telling that there is a YouTube update. Really really annoying. And strangely I don't get this update promt at all...

Screenshots please
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OGMods For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OGMods Ad-Free
22nd April 2017, 03:21 AM |#6149  
Gotham
Thanks Meter: 477

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGMods

Screenshots please

I just realised what @MetalWarrior was talking about. The update notification pop up really is annoying. It happens when you initially open the app, and also when you unlock the device after playing a video in the background. I've attached a SS.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-21-21-15-53.png
Views:	884
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	4121486  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Freewander10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Freewander10 Ad-Free
22nd April 2017, 03:21 AM |#6150  
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Can't download your microg services for OGYouTube so it's useless for me as I can't log in
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170422-042037.png
Views:	764
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	4121485Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170422-041907.png
Views:	762
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	4121487
22nd April 2017, 03:25 AM |#6151  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please make it so we don't have to download another your own GAPPS.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)