FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
29th June 2017, 02:06 AM |#6641  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaizen

Share please

Here
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...php?p=72733235

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Niniom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Niniom Ad-Free

29th June 2017, 03:25 AM |#6642  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How can I run both Official youtube and OG Youtube
29th June 2017, 03:36 AM |#6643  
Flag Fort Worth, Texas
Thanks Meter: 695

Donate to Me
More
Install NoRoot version...package name is ogyoutube when installed so it will install as a user app alongside the official. ..package name youtube

Sent from my SM-N910V / VZW Note 4 DE / Factory Bootloader Unlocked / Rooted / Custom Kernel-ed/ TWRP 3.1.1-0.trlte
29th June 2017, 03:42 AM |#6644  
Flag Ambato
Thanks Meter: 278

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [

AL [];72841509]Read again: they're not breaking anything because I now got 2 functions I've never had before.

But the resume playback always from the start of videos and the impossibility to play sabed offline videos seems like an intinsic OGYT problem.

I see. But like you said, a useless function since we can download the videos. And about resume playback, I wrote about a "workaround" for that. Anyway, I just hope we can use OGYT for a long time without missing any "killer" function from the stock one.
29th June 2017, 03:55 AM |#6645  
Flag Ambato

Donate to Me
More
Oh, you meant this. It ust came out on my screen. Kinda cool actually
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170628-215248.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	4196406  
29th June 2017, 04:56 AM |#6646  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,624

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBelt

Oh, you meant this. It ust came out on my screen. Kinda cool actually

yes, the share with YT contacts option.

Did you use it a bit (I haven't yet) and how is the text/background of the chat bubbles? Because I could see some white text on white bubbles on the presentation screen (not an actual real discussion).

I might have to do a little theming work for that [maybe! because I might not use it much anyway...]
29th June 2017, 05:13 AM |#6647  
Flag Ambato

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [

AL [];72842978]yes, the share with YT contacts option.

Did you use it a bit (I haven't yet) and how is the text/background of the chat bubbles? Because I could see some white text on white bubbles on the presentation screen (not an actual real discussion).

I might have to do a little theming work for that [maybe! because I might not use it much anyway...]

No, not yet. I saw that white on white too. But yeah, "maybe" xD I don't think it's a must have feature, but idk, maybe othera will find it useful.
The Following User Says Thank You to DallasBelt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DallasBelt Ad-Free
29th June 2017, 06:46 AM |#6648  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
http://www38.zippysh*are.com/v/UaeGGCaw/f*ile.html
http://www38.zippysh*are.com/v/KrPMHmxC/f*ile.html

--adfree transparent works for non rooted device
29th June 2017, 08:29 AM |#6649  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 504

More
I keep getting the message " App not installed", The package conflicts with an existing package by the same name. Does anyone know what I can do about that? I tried searching for OGYT or microG files in the android/data folder but there is nothing there.

I have a Samsung Edge S7 non rooted.

Thanx for any help.
30th June 2017, 05:12 AM |#6650  
Flag Oil City
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusc

I keep getting the message " App not installed", The package conflicts with an existing package by the same name. Does anyone know what I can do about that? I tried searching for OGYT or microG files in the android/data folder but there is nothing there.

I have a Samsung Edge S7 non rooted.

Thanx for any help.

It means you need to uninstall the regular youtube app before installing this version
The Following User Says Thank You to EstiR86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EstiR86 Ad-Free
30th June 2017, 08:33 AM |#6651  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 504

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EstiR86

It means you need to uninstall the regular youtube app before installing this version

Thank you for your reply, I'm not rooted so not sure I can uninstall the original YouTube however I did disable that app which uninstalled any updates.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)