FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
27th July 2018, 12:58 PM |#7121  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Which version of ogyoutube allows you to swipe and seek? One day it suddenly stopped working on my tablet and phone. Re-enabling the option and reinstalling the app didnt fix it. I have tried every possible version of ogyoutube out there but swipe to seek never worked again. I dont like the other option where u double tap and it jumps forward a few seconds.

12th August 2018, 01:01 PM |#7122  
Flag {^_*}
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glimpser

I install that from magisk i think it is rooted version and its work with log in
Unfortunately unlike og youtube 3.5 you can not use pop-up play video while you are use other apps

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

you need android 8 to have pop up videos. its build in the android version or something under android 8 u cant have pop up for some reason
The Following User Says Thank You to reggiexp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reggiexp Ad-Free
13th August 2018, 04:01 AM |#7123  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiexp

you need android 8 to have pop up videos. its build in the android version or something under android 8 u cant have pop up for some reason

On og 3.5 i had pop up with android 7

13th August 2018, 04:06 AM |#7124  
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glimpser

On og 3.5 i had pop up with android 7

They worked a way around it your best bet if your not on 8 is to install that newpipe app does pretty much what your looking for
The Following User Says Thank You to Ken C For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ken C Ad-Free
15th August 2018, 10:13 PM |#7125  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 558

More
hi, anyone got black version of ogyoutube 4.2?

Never mind i just downloaded Videoder from the xda labs app and that basically has everything i want plus more
The Following User Says Thank You to BADA 187 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BADA 187 Ad-Free
13th September 2018, 02:10 AM |#7126  
great job mate
13th October 2018, 06:53 AM |#7127  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Ok don't hate me but why am I still getting ads
Ok I searched the thread but I don't know where do I find instructions to install. I disabled YT app and then installed microg given in the zip recently along with YT black apk, but I'm still getting ads!

Anyone just point me where to look I'm a bit helpless here! Thanks in advance guys!
11th November 2018, 12:20 AM |#7128  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Hey...
I keep getting a nag-screen for an update. If I tap update, it just opens the play store with nothing there, which I understand, because I side loaded. Is there any way to turn it off?

Is OG-YT still being worked on?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Hey...
I keep getting a nag-screen for an update. If I tap update, it just opens the play store with nothing there, which I understand, because I side loaded. Is there any way to turn it off?

Is OG-YT still being worked on?
14th November 2018, 02:59 AM |#7129  
Thanks Meter: 247

More
@Mrwirez

Nope. Been abandoned for awhile now
14th November 2018, 03:40 AM |#7130  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikri95

Ok I searched the thread but I don't know where do I find instructions to install. I disabled YT app and then installed microg given in the zip recently along with YT black apk, but I'm still getting ads!

Anyone just point me where to look I'm a bit helpless here! Thanks in advance guys!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kp605vmvo...rsion.zip?dl=0
The Following User Says Thank You to james11705 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift james11705 Ad-Free
4th December 2018, 08:34 PM |#7131  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Some of you was asking about Dark version of this app here you go:
OG YouTube 4.2 / 12.43.52 (OGYouTube_v4.2_FixDL_4k_Black_multi_(ARM&x86).apk )
filedropper.com/ogyoutubev42fixdl4kblackmultiarmx86

Rebuild from Russian version

Changes:
Fixed 4k
Added missing 70 languages
Added x86 support

App already contain fix for downloads but still not fully fixed, some files are working, sometimes..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmainc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmainc Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)