FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[18.07.2013 LATEST]Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones 1.5.27.0 [Drivers Win 8/7/XP]

286 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,699

By daerragh, Senior Member on 9th December 2012, 05:12 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
13th January 2014, 12:46 AM |#211  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thanx man

18th January 2014, 04:11 PM |#212  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerkiller1995

Windows 8 with Start8 is a better version of Windows 7
Thanks for the drivers

Sent from my GT-I9000

I tend to disagree with your statement that W8 with Start8 is a better Windows 7. I have both and have found that W7 is more stable with more programs than W8. Especially with gaming programs, W7 runs circles around W8 in the gaming arena.

Most people I talk too tend to think that W8 is confusing, and anything but user friendly. My company was considering whether or not to upgrade and agreed not to after doing a user sample survey and test.
The Following User Says Thank You to turbo50t For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift turbo50t Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 01:44 PM |#213  
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 400

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo50t

W7 runs circles around W8 in the gaming arena.

Thats been repeatedly disproven by over a billion people for 14 months
19th January 2014, 02:08 PM |#214  
Flag Dallas, TX

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph3n0mII

Thats been repeatedly disproven by over a billion people for 14 months

By a billion???? If you want to believe that go ahead. All of the serious gamers I know stick with W7. 1 billion ha ha your making me laugh. Even business are staying away from it in droves, but you go ahead and drink that kool-aid.
19th January 2014, 02:40 PM |#215  
Flag Adelaide

More
Quote:

By a billion???? If you want to believe that go ahead. All of the serious gamers I know stick with W7. 1 billion ha ha your making me laugh. Even business are staying away from it in droves, but you go ahead and drink that kool-aid.

This isn't really the place for this (Apologies daerragh), but all versions of windows 8 from the first leak to the latest patched 8.1 generally have higher performance in most games, particularly with the newer AMD and Nvidia drivers on high end hardware, its not an opinion poll, the debate has been settled long ago, I don't know why or how people can be so narrow minded or naive, and surely you can see that not only is anecdotal evidence like 'business adoption rate' or 'other people's preference' irrelevant, it also fails to support your slightly malformed opinion

You can use any OS you like, and like anything better than any other thing, but that won't change the technical or statistical facts.

Incase you haven't heard, theres this really cool website called google. You should bing it sometime.
19th January 2014, 04:01 PM |#216  
Flag Dallas, TX

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph3n0mII

This isn't really the place for this (Apologies daerragh), but all versions of windows 8 from the first leak to the latest patched 8.1 generally have higher performance in most games, particularly with the newer AMD and Nvidia drivers on high end hardware, its not an opinion poll, the debate has been settled long ago, I don't know why or how people can be so narrow minded or naive, and surely you can see that not only is anecdotal evidence like 'business adoption rate' or 'other people's preference' irrelevant, it also fails to support your slightly malformed opinion

You can use any OS you like, and like anything better than any other thing, but that won't change the technical or statistical facts.

Incase you haven't heard, theres this really cool website called google. You should bing it sometime.

I think you dribbled some of that Kool-Aid down your shirt and on your lap. Might want to Bing how to remove Kool-Aid stains. That's Ok though, you believe what you want and I will continue to believe what I want. All I initially said was I disagreed with your statement based on my own experience and many other users I have come into contact with. I guess people who get sucked into buying an inferior product have to justify it by attacking someone who disagrees with them.
20th January 2014, 01:10 AM |#217  
Flag Adelaide

More
Quote:

I think you dribbled some of that Kool-Aid down your shirt and on your lap. Might want to Bing how to remove Kool-Aid stains. That's Ok though, you believe what you want and I will continue to believe what I want. All I initially said was I disagreed with your statement based on my own experience and many other users I have come into contact with. I guess people who get sucked into buying an inferior product have to justify it by attacking someone who disagrees with them.

You obviously either have very little experience or lack the ability to gain meaningful knowledge from your experience.

One thing I despise is people like you spreading utter rubbish on the internet, which is why you feel as if your being attacked.

You are not just arguing with me, as I am merely correcting you by providing proven facts which have already been well established and verified repeatedly over a long period of time by almost every known authority on the subject worldwide, by way testing of observation, making anybody's opinion on the subject entirely irrelevant in the context, as it won't change reality no matter how much you believe yours does.

Additionally, there are hundreds of millions of regular users worldwide who have observed and verified the official findings, a lot of whom are actually are serious gamers.

Sit down boy and realise when you're out of your depth, swallow that pride, and perhaps do your homework first rather than set out on a losing battle.

Oh and remind me again what all this has to do with a poisonous 'typical american rubbish drink'?
27th January 2014, 08:10 PM |#218  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 2,285

More
For the one who cant install it normally on windows 8.1 try to install kies and then you have drivers installed and you can use odin again
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wulsic Ad-Free
28th January 2014, 01:44 PM |#219  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 20,020

Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit

@[OP]

Please PM me when you have some new download links.

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift malybru Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread