[MOD][XXKQB]Swipe to Remove Notifications

Search This thread

nail16

Nov 20, 2011
Mumbai
Hey guys, I have Ported swipe to remove notifications for the I9001,
It's similar to the ICS one, thanks to hansip87 for his Porting guide :)

I have created a CWM package, just flash it via FeaMod Recovery, (stock recovery might work, haven't tried it)
the phone will take quite some time to bootup after installation, don't worry :)

Remember you require XXKQB deodexed firmware, So deodex before trying this mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGp...DvjVQa1PpcFPn6dwKkWC1MMm4clPvDKa5ZylOiPvUveI=

EDIT: tweaked the animation's slightly in (2), will be easier to swipe with the thumb now.you'll notice that swiping left will be easier, than swiping right, cause our thumb doesn't move in a linear motion while swiping right (if you are right handed) this can be tweaked.

Please let me know which one works the best or if they need to be tweaked more.

EDIT:Added Package for Moon ROM v4.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFQN...DvjVQa1PpcFPn6dwKkWC1MLdqyRxI0qOBOQqSwbLsC_M=

EDIT: Added package for BroodRom.

EDIT:Set the packages to half swipe, this means you have to swipe from one edge to the center or slightly ahead.

If you liked this Mod then please press the thank's button :)

Last edited:

chasemyass

Dec 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

I have created a CWM package, just flash it via FeaMod Recovery, (stock recovery might work, haven't tried it)
the phone will take quite some time to bootup after installation, don't worry :)

notif from statusbar? or they will appear different? dunn understand sowwy :(

rayiskon

Jan 9, 2011

woohooo, so u succeeded ! i wrote to u in that thread, i was getting bootloops when i tried it a few weeks ago. great to see u did it ! Nice work man, big thanks ;)

Last edited:

RavoxX

Nov 12, 2011
Thanks man, I tried it once and stuck very early, wanted to try it again after my exams, but now you did it. Is it okay if I integrate it directly in my ICS-Theme? Would be just awesome!

Cheers

Reactions: nail16

change63

Dec 22, 2011
Bolzano
Nice job dude!
Some other people also tried to make it work (including me) but failed. Really cool feature :D.

@ macdroid2:
It changes the theme because for this mod the systemUI.apk will be replaced. And there the moonrom theme isn't included. You could copy the moonrom .png files (from systemUI.apk) to the systemUI.apk of this mod..

macdroid2

Dec 18, 2011
Barcelona
Nice job dude!
Some other people also tried to make it work (including me) but failed. Really cool feature :D.

@ macdroid2:
It changes the theme because for this mod the systemUI.apk will be replaced. And there the moonrom theme isn't included. You could copy the moonrom .png files (from systemUI.apk) to the systemUI.apk of this mod..

I'm noob on this type of things, it's easy to do? :$ sorry..

crybert

Oct 15, 2011
hey nail, nice done. But which framework.jar did you use? Because this is not the original KQB one.

change63

Dec 22, 2011
Bolzano
I'm noob on this type of things, it's easy to do? :$ sorry..
Don't know if there are other things to change in the framework.jar for the theme.

I think you can simply unzip the systemUI.apk (if it doesn't work, rename it to systemUI.zip) and copy the files from /res/drawable-hdpi to the modded unzipped systemUI.
After that repack it (with compression setting -> store, in german it is named "speichern", don't know the exact name in english, but should be store), rename in systemUI.apk and try it.

mihnead

Jan 9, 2011
Bucharest
got it installed on the moon rom, works fine. unfortunately, though, it kills off the other button settings in the status menu (i.e. there's also data connectivity, gps and so on, that you get to by swiping the buttons to the left)

so, ironically, your great work stops swiping :)

nail16

Nov 20, 2011
Mumbai
You had made the deodex package so you know better,
what rom's framework.jar is it actually ?

As long as it work's how it's supposed to, there's no problem :)

There are a lot of different smali-files in the framework.jar if I compare it with the stock one. But as far as its working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGp...DvjVQa1PpcFPn6dwKkWC1MMm4clPvDKa5ZylOiPvUveI=

EDIT: tweaked the animation's slightly in (2), will be easier to swipe with the thumb now.you'll notice that swiping left will be easier, than swiping right, cause our thumb doesn't move in a linear motion while swiping right (if you are right handed) this can be tweaked.

Please let me know which one works the best or if they need to be tweaked more.

EDIT:Added Package for Moon ROM v4.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFQN...DvjVQa1PpcFPn6dwKkWC1MLdqyRxI0qOBOQqSwbLsC_M=

EDIT: Added package for BroodRom.

EDIT:Set the packages to half swipe, this means you have to swipe from one edge to the center or slightly ahead.

If you liked this Mod then please press the thank's button :)
    Build a completely ICS-themed version (without 13-toogles-mod), here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?y1ipi3ynmitt7iq
    It's a MOD to clear notifications from the status bar by swiping (like ICS).
    ICS theme with this mod will be great.

but gotta find the perfect swipe setting first :)

please test it and let me know.
    I replaced the entry, cause i couldn't compile when i added a different hex code would have trouble with the sswith not defined,
    so i compared my StatusBarService.smali with the captivate and found out that that static field was missing, so i decided to replace it with the clearnotification.

yup i spent hour's and hour's like a mad man comparing diferent smali files :)