Download SNote Premium Suite App

Search This thread

ryn888

Mar 29, 2011
Manila, PH
So you mean to say that if your using Stock ICS like DXLP9 Asian ICS you already have a Premium Suite?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

sachinkraj

Feb 24, 2012
Jaipur, Rajasthan
So you mean to say that if your using Stock ICS like DXLP9 Asian ICS you already have a Premium Suite?

Yeah, all stock roms are coming with premium suite. Please note that premium suite is not an extra app or something similar. Apps like SNote bundled with stock ICS called as premium suite. If you are running stock rom then you must be having this preinstalled, or for any reason you do not have it then just download the attach apk file and install it.

This thread is for those who are trying different custom roms on their note which are not coming with sNote preinstalled.

I hope the above explanation helps.

Reactions: ryn888

giokiborg

May 31, 2012
Tbilisi
www.overclockers.ge
Hi,
I installed premium suite on stock ICS LQ2,
It has issues with my language (Georgian), some letters are not displayed at all...
I want to revert back to original Snote, I have CWM backup created before I upgrad Snote, whete can I find in this ackup original apk? I was searching and could not find...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

G

GUESTX0105

I find only the notepad-app. (P6800 mit ICS)
Should the other apps also be installed? Where do I find them?

Last edited:

tuanlia

Jul 19, 2010
Useful!

i don't know why SNote did not install in Criskelo so i'm dowloading this app to try.
It works!
thanks

Last edited:

smack_t

May 24, 2012
Does this work with the ATT / Rogers version of Galaxy Note (ICS) ?

For some reason, my Rogers update to ICS (Official) didnt come with the SNote app.

xeroxin

Oct 5, 2008
S Note & My Story

Hi all,

I'm from Malaysia, I've encounter a problem, I updated to ICS 4.0.3 then 4.0.4 stock ROM
but I can't find the 'S Note' and 'My Story' apps, I've checked with most of my friends who
use Galaxy Note and I found out that most of the Black color Galaxy Notes will get these
apps together with their ICS 4.0.3 update, those white color Galaxy Notes are not getting
that.

Any of you having this problem?

Regards,
Jason

andreagosto

Sep 17, 2010
Finally I found it on internet, after searching a lot on XDA and on google. Uploaded to google drive, so that other users can download and use it easily.

Here is the link to download

Tests:
Yes, I have tested it on my GT-N7000 with KingDroid 2.0 ROM. It's working perfectly. Please post your result in reply.

(I didn't find the user who uploaded it on 4shared server, I should have given him the credit anyways.)

Thank you very much, the my version delivered with ICS ota stock update was a limited version, your is great!:D

n2bcreative

May 31, 2010
Hyderabad
Finally I found it on internet, after searching a lot on XDA and on google. Uploaded to google drive, so that other users can download and use it easily.

SNote Premium Suite

Tests:
Yes, I have tested it on my GT-N7000 with KingDroid 2.0 ROM. It's working perfectly. Please post your result in reply.

(I didn't find the user who uploaded it on 4shared server, I should have given him the credit anyways.)

will it work on AOKP ROMS
If it works it will great
anybody tried on AOKP

janille03

Aug 2, 2012

SNote Premium Suite

Tests:

i havent seen the app yet but since this is a samsung app this will not be supported on cm roms because samsung developers use tw

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SNote Premium Suite

Tests:

It may not work on CM

CM9 is completely different framework. Without even testing it, (though you tested already) I am sure and I can say it won't work on CM9 or similar ROMs. More experienced developers can tell you the exact reasons but for now I just can say it should work on all other custom roms other than CM9.
    what is this actually? I've got S Note on Criskelo, is this different?

SNote Premium Suite

Tests:

Thank you :)

Yeah, all stock roms are coming with premium suite. Please note that premium suite is not an extra app or something similar. Apps like SNote bundled with stock ICS called as premium suite. If you are running stock rom then you must be having this preinstalled, or for any reason you do not have it then just download the attach apk file and install it.

This thread is for those who are trying different custom roms on their note which are not coming with sNote preinstalled.

I hope the above explanation helps.