[APP]Miui Camera/Miui Gallery

Search This thread

EndOfDays-Wildfire

Jul 3, 2011
Androidland
I uninstalled the old MIUI Camera but when I want to install the English one, it says that this will replace an application?!
EDIT: Restart was everything I needed so after reboot I could easily install the APK

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, i was just wondering around xda, you know, doing the usual stuff, and then found some threads about the miui camera, downloaded it, tried it, it works! :)

How to install:

Flash the zip
    OR
    Push to system/app.

Miui camera, translated to English (settings is in Chinese) for those using different language:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=12402671

miuicamera.png

miuigallery.png
    About those chinese letters in camera. When I change my system language from czech to English there are no problem - it is completely in English. But when I set up Czech back, there are those chinese letters there ( for example: the setup of flash light (auto/..), contrast etc.)

Is there anything that you could do with it? I would like to have whole camera at English at least :) Dont speak chinese.

Sorry for my bad English.

Totally agree with you. How I understand need to unpack apk files and replace chinese xml files from layout folder on english xml files from layout-en folder, pack apk and sign. But I don't know how sign apk file and make flashable zip for recovery. Please make this who know how do that, this is work on 2 minutes if you know how do that.

I'll see if i can find a new apk or something.

Hey, after a few attempts I made it English. (Never had so many complications to modify and apk)

It's signed so you can just install it like any app (maybe you have to remove the previous one you flashed/pushed)

:)
    Kevin if u can't b bothered to make a zip

If u download both files then open the zip then put the gallery.APk into system app close n flash bobs ya uncle simplezzzzz

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App
    Not at mine, flashed the Camera but most settings are displayed in Chinese(system language is German). Weird...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=12402671

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium