[Q] Android tablet stuck in boot loop and recovery mode not working!!!!help!

Search This thread

joshuare123

Jul 5, 2013
Hi,

So long story short....i have recently purchased a NATPC M009s A10 tablet and decided to follow a guide on youtube as to how i would upgrade it to Jellybean (previously ICS 4.0.3) the link for the video is here: youtube.com/watch?v=PxYVaM05x7w

The tablet came pre rooted by the manufacturer, so i installed cwm recovery v 6.0.1.1_a10.zip which is unofficial but worked well. I installed it via a terminal emulator.

I then downloaded firmware called cm10_a10_20120902.zip (shown in video) and installed it (after clearing the cache, dalvik cache and battery stats) it was successful

installed a compatibility.zip for my tablet. I installed the lyf1_compatibility_1.2.0.zip as my tablet is like a copy of these tablets.

finally, i installed gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

i then cleared the cache, dalvik and battery stats once more before doing a factory data reset and rebooting the tablet.

Alas, the cyanogenmod jellybean booting screen appeared ...but didnt disappear. I would gladly re-do the rom installation but i am unable to enter recovery mode. I used to have to hold the power and volume up to enter recovery mode but now when i try it it just boots regularly. i have also tried many combinations to try and enter recovery mode, all have failed. i tried using abd but the device is not in a usb debugging mode so that attempt has failed also. I think the last option would be to flash the stock rom but i am not sure how i would go about this, especially considering that i cant access recovery mode.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

R4NG3R_ELIT3

Feb 27, 2014
same page how did you fix?

i have an iview 797 tpc an flashed with droid tools and got stuck in boot loop all i got is fastboot and android sdk. i am having trouble unlocking bootloader i can flash recovery it say pation recovery not support flash. sometime it says recovery partiton doesn.t exist, i did get a screen in terminal emulater but i can get back on there, but man im having fun figuring this stuff out.......help is welcome...