I can not automatically update with the OTA

Search This thread

cristianodk

Dec 16, 2013
Help me I can not upgrade to 4.4 automatically have a htc firmware developer 3.22.1540.1 with sense 5 and android 4.3 all stock but I do not get the OTA to update

GPE 4.4.4 above but I had to downgrade to stock RUU but no longer updated

htc one m7 developer edition

hafizimtiaz

Help me I can not upgrade to 4.4 automatically have a htc firmware developer 3.22.1540.1 with sense 5 and android 4.3 all stock but I do not get the OTA to update

GPE 4.4.4 above but I had to downgrade to stock RUU but no longer updated

htc one m7 developer edition

If you are not S-OFF yet, do that first. It's not necessary for flashing RUUs, but will help you later with the manual flashing of OTA.zip.

There are RUUs available on the internet (for example htc1guru.com) for your developer edition M7 of KK44 + Sense 5.5. Flash that and check whether you get the OTA. If not, download the OTA package and flash via stock recovery.

cristianodk

Dec 16, 2013
If you are not S-OFF yet, do that first. It's not necessary for flashing RUUs, but will help you later with the manual flashing of OTA.zip.

There are RUUs available on the internet (for example htc1guru.com) for your developer edition M7 of KK44 + Sense 5.5. Flash that and check whether you get the OTA. If not, download the OTA package and flash via stock recovery.

and try (htc1guru.com) for my htc developer before kk4.4 updated without problem but no longer updated