[Update 11/02/2012] Mclock skin collection | Fixed for LDPI

Search This thread

Reeebo

Dec 26, 2011
I have a question. how come the widget looks so small? I can't seem to find a way to resize this..

mashima0905

Mar 15, 2012
First, It's very beautiful ...I love it so much.

Secondary, can it use for MDPI device like O1? If not, how to fix for MDPI ? :)

Thanks.

123.xxx

Mar 10, 2012
I have a question. how come the widget looks so small? I can't seem to find a way to resize this..

you can add a widget 4x2, then you resize it to what size you want...

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

First, It's very beautiful ...I love it so much.

Secondary, can it use for MDPI device like O1? If not, how to fix for MDPI ? :)

Thanks.

you can use it, but it so small :rolleyes:, you can find some skin in XDA then edit xml temple of them...

Reactions: mashima0905

mashima0905

Mar 15, 2012
you can add a widget 4x2, then you resize it to what size you want...

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

you can use it, but it so small :rolleyes:, you can find some skin in XDA then edit xml temple of them...

Thanks for your reply.

What's exactly thing I must edit in xml template ? And How to do that step by step.

Thanks much.

123.xxx

Mar 10, 2012
Thanks for your reply.

What's exactly thing I must edit in xml template ? And How to do that step by step.

Thanks much.

first, you can resize png file to fix your screen (depend on you) then open Xml temple, edit value of left and top in code tag <…> of each line, save it and choose xml, you can see the effect, maybe the value of left and top you had edited is not good, you do it again up to you see it fine...

sorry for my english... :D

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

Reactions: Xardas

Xardas

Mar 19, 2011
first, you can resize png file to fix your screen (depend on you) then open Xml temple, edit value of left and top in code tag of each line, save it and choose xml, you can see the effect, maybe the value of left and top you had edited is not good, you do it again up to you see it fine...

sorry for my english... :D

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

I've done what you've suggested but like that only the text gets resized...the background needs to be manually scaled...it's a too long procedure for me cause I change my homescreen every two days:D

EDIT : I found the "stretch " line in the XML but the background loses his resolution..it gets a little bit "pixelated"..and unfortunately you need to be lucky when you modify the left and top values cause it may happens that the hour and date will no longer be centered in the background .. I give up ahah :D

±Sent from a galaxy far far away®

Last edited:

Raider_

Feb 14, 2012
aefcb85f-9fc1-5b87.jpg
anyone know how to get this status bar?

crullick

Aug 10, 2012
Belgrade
no clouds in the "cloud" skin?! :rolleyes:

edit: oops! you have to have the files within THE folder - I've put them "bare" << my bad

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts