[ROM] [6/3] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Search This thread

Slinkynose

Apr 22, 2010
Hmm ok. I'll just wipe system, cache, and davlik and factory reset and try again. Thanks!

EDIT: I just want to say this is an amazing ROM. I HATE Sense but couldn't stand the issues on AOSP Roms with the reboots. This is flawless for me. Thanks again.

Roll tribe is correct, it should not take 30 min. But instead of sitting and watching and counting down 8 min, maybe just leave it be for a little while and come back after 30 min, then you will know if it is not working vs just taking longer than expected.

kotchishm

Jul 11, 2011
Washington DC
Roll tribe is correct, it should not take 30 min. But instead of sitting and watching and counting down 8 min, maybe just leave it be for a little while and come back after 30 min, then you will know if it is not working vs just taking longer than expected.

Yeah I got it. This is the best ROM I've used for this phone. No heat, no reboots, not issues at all really. I love Cyanogenmod but I don't think I'll ever be able to make the switch because it doesn't seem like heat or reboots will be fixed any time soon.

Thanks for this ROM!!!

'busa

Sep 19, 2012
Is there any way to get the black navigation bar on the bottom of the screen with this? My capacitive buttons don't work on this phone and the only way I can use the phone is if it has the navigation bar a la Nexus 4.

This thing.

johnnyp12321

May 7, 2011
Theres an app on the playstore called button saver gives you the ability to add a navigation bar anywheres on the screen. just a work around I thought you could try.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

jlambe7

Aug 16, 2013
I need help...... I have followed this guide and installed your ROM and now my phone is bricked. When I start my phone I just get the HTC screen with the red text and then the screen goes black and loops back to the start.

I was under the impression from this post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2408004 that this was a safe forum to download ROMS from...

evita pvt ship s-on rl
hboot-2.14.0000
radio-0.23a.32.09.29
opendsp-v31.1.0.45.0815
emmc-boot
nov 26 2012,18:37:14:-1

Last edited:

venelar

Jan 27, 2007
Baton Rouge
I need help...... I have followed this guide and installed your ROM and now my phone is bricked. When I start my phone I just get the HTC screen with the red text and then the screen goes black and loops back to the start.

I was under the impression from this post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2408004 that this was a safe forum to download ROMS from...

evita pvt ship s-on rl
hboot-2.14.0000
radio-0.23a.32.09.29
opendsp-v31.1.0.45.0815
emmc-boot

To need to extract the boot img from the ROM and flash it separately (Google it first) since you are s-on

Edit...not sure that's right since technically this is sense-based.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro

evita pvt ship s-on rl
hboot-2.14.0000
radio-0.23a.32.09.29
opendsp-v31.1.0.45.0815
emmc-boot

Dude I told you in the thread I was helping you in that you need to flash the boot.img manually. Your phone isn't bricked.

Sent from my Evita

Reactions: 954wrecker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1TzOz

1TxSB

Features:

Download and changelog:
    http://www.gizmoluster.com/2013/06/63-rebelrom-update/

Wiki with credits here
    https://bitbucket.org/bpear/rebelrom-senseless-evita/wiki/Home

Coming soon/To do:
    • Less sense
    • More awesome
    • Update to newer JB sense base
    • Theme Settings or get AOSP settings working
    • Try to get AOSP, messaging and dialer working
    • Integrate AOSP lockscreen call fix

Archive:
    February 12, 2013
    February 02, 2013
    Original ICS build (Anyone remember the hassel that went through?, I could probably find it if anyone wants it)

Screenshots: (somewhat outdated, status bar clock color is still white for example, will update soon)
    http://min.us/mxsJdoOKQvMky
    Latest screenshot from 1/27 http://puu.sh/1TtgR
    when is the next update rolling out?

............................................________
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?......................................................,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:"........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...................................../
    .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,__......`,.................................
    ...................`=~-,,.,...............................
    ................................`:,,...........................`..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_..........._,-%.......`
    Oh tease!! Super excited for what's to come!

It's FAST! talked to bpear last night. I'm finishing up the aosp system apps and debloat as much as I can, send it to him to get rid of everything I'm not sure of and polish it up. First build will be stock, debloated and desensed and on a major diet. After that maybe we can add some mods and tweaks ;)

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    Re: [ROM][1/27] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Might work on something tomorrow :D while I'm likely snowed in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Got a major update coming to this guys if anyone is still interested. Bpear been super busy and I've been working on this for my personal use, whenever we get together we'll talk about collaborating everything we got to make a big update instead of me opening a new thread for another senseless Rom

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2