Free Note 2 Cases!

Search This thread

3d Nirvana

Aug 6, 2007
Can I get one.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Sure! You can order one from the link at the bottom of the first post :)

Thank you for this. I also wanted to speak to you about product ideas. Is there a way for me to get in touch with you about it? I have never done kickstarter and think that your help might come in as valuable. I dont want to be a competitor with a similar product an would value your insight rather than go to Gamestop or some big corporate machine. I like the fact that you grew up in the same neighborhood (XDA). Also I wanted to thank you for the case. I ordered 1 only. If you want I can see if there is a solution to fix the case and get it to work with your adhesive too...

I'd be happy to listen. It'd be best to shoot me an email using the contact link on the bottom of my site. It's a lot easier for me to keep those organized with my "help desk" software. :) PM's are pretty hard for me to keep up with unfortunately.

The cases can be modded to work with the adhesive with a little sanding, or adding a coat of gorilla glue or something to the case, but the finished product never comes out as nice as I'd like. Thanks thought!

Ordered .. 7.50 to Ontario but the case looks nice !

Thank you !

You're welcome! I reallllly wish I could make international shipping cheaper :(

I still can't purchase anything. Still says error from gateway

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Hmm, I'm not sure what could be going wrong. It looks like other people were successful before and after you. Maybe try one last time?

So I've been pondering buying a gameklip for my note 2 for a bit, and I have to say that your gesture to the community pushed me over the edge. I ordered a klip and a glue friendly case as well as one of your freebies.

Just a nice gesture that convinced me you deserved my business.

THANKS!

Thank you for your support! :)

I'll take one off your hands if you have any left!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Yup! I still have some left. It'll say "out of stock" on the page, and won't let you order one when I'm out

$7.35 to ship to Canada, a nice gesture but too much for me.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Sorry about that :( I wish I could make shipping cheaper!

Thank you again everyone for all the kind words!

imiller913

May 23, 2012
I just ordered one couldn't pass it up for $2.25 thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

yungtexas

Jul 1, 2010
Got mine.... Paid via PayPal. Has anyone got their email confirmation? I have the PayPal credentials but never got an email confirmation....

ttabbal

Jul 1, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Wow. Usps says i should get the order Monday. Thanks for the fast shipping! I didn't expect it in the mail that fast. No hesitation here to recommend your service when others ask about my game controller. :D

Daemos

Dec 1, 2005
under $10 for shipping to Australia, it might take forever to get here, but thanks!

skifreek

Mar 22, 2011
CT
Ordered and a big thanks!!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Got mine.... Paid via PayPal. Has anyone got their email confirmation? I have the PayPal credentials but never got an email confirmation....

Just ordered and got my email conformation within minutes here...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

el_bori1

Oct 27, 2007
I paid with PayPal and got my confirmation right away.

Sent from my Note 2-Jelly Beans11-ElegantTheme-SaberKernel16

D

Deleted member 2747343

thanks a lot i was looking for a nice cheap snap on case

skim7x

Aug 15, 2010
Hey just ordered mine. I wanted to just say thank you for your generosity!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from threads over on the Galaxy S3 forum. I started hand making an accessory called the GameKlip over there, and have grown it into a retail ready product since then.

Long story short, I stock a bunch of cases to stick to the universal GameKlip model, and I made a mistake when re-ordering Note 2 cases. They're really nice hard cases with a soft touch coating. I'd say they're similar to the Incipio Feather cases. The problem is they also have an oleo-phobic coating that keeps the adhesive on the GameKlip from sticking to them. I have no use for them, so I figured I'd rather give back to the community and send them out to you guys than try to return them :)

Here's a few photos I took of the case:
    4_1024x1024.jpg

3_1024x1024.jpg

1_1024x1024.jpg

And finally here's the (unlisted) link to get one: http://buy.thegameklip.com/products/free-note2-case
    (Please note you'll still have to pay the postage to get the case to you. I wish I could make that free too, but I already lost quite a bit on the cases themselves unfortunately.)

One per person please!
    Thank you for the kind words everyone! It makes my day to hear that so many of you are getting some use out of them :)

Are there anymore available? If so, may I have one? Thank you so much for your generosity!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

I still have some left! Check out the link at the bottom of the first post. It'll say "out of stock" instead of "add to cart" when they're all gone.
    I decorated mine :D.

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.

Haha nice! Love adventure time!

Ordered the case yesterday, got it in the mail today. Now that's fast, granted I was apparently nearby. And for some reason they came with Smarties.... Odd.

Love the case!

Wow! You must be in Washington. I like to throw in a little candy in all the packages I pack, as an extra little treat :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Not to be negative, but I fail to see how this is any different than the multitude of similar cases that you can find online for less than $3. And yes, that is including shipping from the USA.
    Mine arrived today , but it is cracked ;
    can I have another one or a refund, please ?
    Thank you

Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that! If you could shoot me an email using the contact link at the bottom of my page, or by replying to your order conformation email, i'd be happy to make things right!

Sent via Android