[Q] Cyanogenmod update problem

Search This thread

thatguythat

Aug 11, 2013
I recently updated from cm-11-20140213-NIGHTLY-ovation to cm-11-20140402-NIGHTLY-ovation. Now every time my nook boots up it continuously pops up with "unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped", and "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped". When I finally get past those pop ups, it says that DSP manager has stopped, then the cycle repeats. The pop ups are continuous and prevent me from using the nook. I tried going back to the 0213 nightly but now when I do that the home button (both physical and nav bar) don't do anything and I am unable to access the settings menu from the home screen. How do I fix this?

HiddenG

Nov 5, 2011
Manchester
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure on how to solve your issue. However, if you're willing to format/clear data + cache and reinstall a fresh new install of CyanogenMod; then your issues should no longer persist. Of course, the latest nightlies can contain errors and therefore is not recommended.

Try making a backup of your current setup, and reinstall a fresh copy of CyanogenMod (the last working version that worked for you) and then restore your app data only.

All the best.

D

Deleted member 2092952

Sometimes gapps needs to be reflashed with a update as well, but I don't remember if that was one of those times. Something to think about.