[THEME] Thread Closed.

Search This thread

solox

Dec 30, 2007
Wishlist: "BlissBlend". The bliss theme, but semi-transparent statusbar, and colorful blissful miui statusbar icons :)

bmbaker

May 30, 2010
berlin
Google Pixel Tablet
Hi hi :) once again really great theme love it :) just so you know the RC6 is very stable, the users just need to fine tune there setting etc to suit there phones. Keep up the great wk :) cheers BB

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

boety

Mar 31, 2010
Lucid bug

A very nice theme Lucid!

I just found a bug which makes it unusuable :(.

notification bar crashes when i try to use USB to connect to my pc :(.

Great job on the theme!

Zappza

Nov 16, 2008
Oxygen RC6, when trying to get a GPS fix, the GPS symbol changes between the GPS symbol and a battery. Also, the powerwidget in the notification bar isn't showing.
Oxygen final is baking now btw, according to AdamG's twitter.

mastersjef

USB drop down item in notification area shows the battery icon instead of usb and gives a systemui error when i click on it.

Lucid on Oxygen RC6.

I was also wondering about having your bliss theme on Oxygen, i love the look and would love to see it on my day to day rom.

Same here

I will port all the themes when CM7 is out and when Oxygen gets stable.

RC6 is stable without this theme unfortunatly! when is there a stable theme for RC6? I like your theme very much b.t.w.

A very nice theme Lucid!

I just found a bug which makes it unusuable :(.

notification bar crashes when i try to use USB to connect to my pc :(.

Great job on the theme!

Same here

Last edited:

Yorzua

Aug 19, 2010
Gotham City
Lucid v4.1 O2 2.0 RC6

Same here
RC6 is stable without this theme unfortunatly! when is there a stable theme for RC6? I like your theme very much b.t.w.
Same here

Lucid v4.1 O2 2.0 RC6 is an amazing theme _ thanks a lot for your excellent work sonnysekhon :D

Would be a perfection if Lucid Theme can be available with or without transitions/animations effects ;)

[ Same bug here : statusbar force to close when usb cable plugged in ]

Very impatient for your RC7 releases __ Keep your great work for inspiration of others :rolleyes:

borginator

Jan 10, 2011
Thanks sonnysekhon for all your hard work. ;)

Just wanted to say, Oxygen RC6 had power widgets in a pull down menu from the notification bar just like cyanogenmod. When I flashed the lucid RC5 theme it got removed.:(

Also, yes, like others are saying statusbar force closes on trying to turn on USB.

Oxygen is really stable haven't had any crashes yet, eagerly awaiting, your updates. :D

Top Liked Posts