[THEME] Thread Closed.

Search This thread

sonnysekhon

Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
Sorry about the large image size, just wanted to show all aspects of my setup :).

Theme: Lucid

main1v.png

D

Deleted member 2943498

I'm somewhat confused: What's the difference between the versions here which I can download for free and the versions I bought in the market (Vivid and Monochrome). Are they the same (despite beeing flashed)?

neilmc81

Dec 6, 2010
What are morph zip files for? Are they animations or something? Do I flash them too?

Thanks

Neil

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium App

sonnysekhon

Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
UPDATE

Self Theming guide added to the 2nd post.

Now you guys can compile my themes on your own, instead of waiting for me to update them :).

Reactions: Yorzua

visiomo

May 26, 2010
Thank you so much for your self theming guide, I merged some of the elements of your sublime and lucid theme with redux 1.2

sonnysekhon

Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
UPDATE

Added matching LauncherPro Theme apks for all the themes (including the new 'Arctic' themes from the market).

Look in the 'Extras' link :).

Reactions: Yorzua

buzzboy

Oct 29, 2010
Canterbury
Added matching LauncherPro Theme apks for all the themes (including the new 'Arctic' themes from the market).

Look in the 'Extras' link :).

Superb, will be investing in those later, they look very nice indeed.
Gingerbread is suited for a " Neon' style range of Themes, can imagine the glow effect would suit it....
Just a little idea for you.
You are growing from strength to strength sir....Bravo.

Reactions: sonnysekhon

Yorzua

Aug 19, 2010
Gotham City
Thanks Sonny _ great idea for your guide

Self Theming guide added to the 2nd post.

Now you guys can compile my themes on your own, instead of waiting for me to update them :).

Excellent initiative which needs to be implemented by all themers in order to help better and faster android users :)

Awesome work as always my friend, thanks for sharing :D

Reactions: sonnysekhon

ShirazSuleman

Oct 18, 2010
I've tried to use the self-theming guide for CM 7.0.3 and nightly #75. I get an error 21 when trying to decompile the SystemUI.apk and cannot find some of the code in the decompiled apk either. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

sonnysekhon

Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
I've tried to use the self-theming guide for CM 7.0.3 and nightly #75. I get an error 21 when trying to decompile the SystemUI.apk and cannot find some of the code in the decompiled apk either. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

You may have to install the framework of the ROM you are trying to create a theme for.

Code:
java -jar apktool.jar if <PATH_TO_YOUR>/framework-res.apk

kantk20111

Feb 26, 2011
Hi,

I tried flashing the Lucid zip on my X10 with CM7, but when I reboot, everything is still the same, nothing has changed. When I got to the Tmobile theme chooser, there's no Lucid option, and the theme stays on the stock CM7 one. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts