Originally Posted by avimak
letterpicker.lua contains the letters which shows in the slider bars of the TF3D (contacts, weather..).
I managed to change it to hebrew letters and it realy shows it great - but it still searching for contacts with only English letters and even when i'm mixing the ASCII file - it only mix it from the visual side and still searching "by the book" (A -> B -> C -> Etc...), where is the reference for those letters? I want to change it
I found this:
HandleLetterSelected = function(l_10_0)
local l_10_1 = string.char(l_10_0 + 65)
trace("HandleLetterSelected=" .. l_10_1)
local l_10_2 = ContactObj.ContactList:GetLetterIndex(tostring(l_10_1)) + ContactObj.offset
trace("HandleLetterSelected indexJump=" .. l_10_2)
ContactObj.listview:GetLayout():JumpToIndex(l_10_2, ListAlignment_Top, ListAlignmentOptions_Snap)
ContactObj.listview:GetGenerator().SelectedIndex = -1
This might be what you're looking for, but might be something else. Here you can see, that the character is actually get from the letter index + 65 (where 65 is the character code of "A" of course)
Try changing the first line to:
local l_10_1 = LetterArray[l_10_0]
Where LetterArray is the array you modified in letterpicker.lua. This might work. There might be other instances of this stuff, try searching for the string "+65" or "+ 65" or simply "65" inside of the files, they might refer to this problem.