FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do You Like This Recovery ....... ??????

BEST - Just Love it

11 Vote(s)
78.57%
GOOD - Like it

3 Vote(s)
21.43%
AVERAGE & SO-SO

0 Vote(s)
0%
WORST - Very Bad

0 Vote(s)
0%
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Hello Brothers

A Very Happy, Prosperous and Joyfull New Year to All of my Brothers and their Families.

All of my brother Devs and Users, Once again this is bond with new recovery projects.
This time The New Recovery :-

CTR Recovery v2.2 -- (Full Touch Based) With Aroma File Manager Support. [New & Updated on 21st January 2014]

WORKING:-

1) Backup & Restore Working.
2) Touch Navigation & Full Touch Menu (Like TWRP) working (for CTR Recovery)
3) Wipe Cache Options are back but no Fix Permission as its not included by @Koush
4) Everything Working on both recoveries. Aroma is fully working. Complete Touch based Aroma FM.
5) Now Mount USB Storage (Both Internal & External SD Card) in recovery. Good for Developers to test new things.

BUGS:-

Do report back if you found any. Will try to resolve it soon.

AROMA File Manager In Recovery

For Getting Aroma - Download This File and extract the "clockworkmod" folder to root of SD Card as it is.

Please Note:-
Quote:

CTR Recovery is truly a hard work of Master @carliv.

It is - Carliv Touch Recovery.

I have tested both recoveries several times. Nothing went wrong.

If anything happens to your mobile or any world war begins because of these recoveries,, then neither me nor XDA is responsible for those things.

Lastly You are the only person chosen to Mod your mobile and so blame is only yours and no-one else.

Hitting Thanks can increase my stamina to defeat failure. So Don't Forget to Hit "THANKS".

Screen Shots Added:-

The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)