FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do u like my work & commitment towards requests?

YES

138 Vote(s)
89.61%
NO

9 Vote(s)
5.84%
Hate it

7 Vote(s)
4.55%

New themes Alienware + Biker + alienware + boyz + cage + ferrari

1,936 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,019

By predator21, Senior Member on 15th July 2011, 09:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th October 2011, 01:04 AM |#321  
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android_NooBee

I attempted to use the Mustang and the Super Man. So from the beginning. I moved the apk file to the root of the memory card. I then went into ASTRO, found the file. . .installed it. . .now when I do that, it says that it's installed, but only gives the option to choose "Done" and not to "Open".

Normally when I install an apk file, when I click install, it gives me all the information as to what part of the phone will be accessed or whatever. . .the theme doesn't.

But again, I install it, nothing changes. I reboot the phone. Nothing changes. At one point in time I renamed the apk and changed it to a zip. That only allowed me to open and see/view the fact that there are contents in the file. I even extracted them, but still nothing.

So I've installed. I've searched in plenty of places about how to install, but not having much luck finding what I need.

And this is for a 3vo

Hello bro first i'd like to thank you for your great work am really impressed!! but i'm having the same problem and after installing the theme i cant find it anywhere and yes i looked under skin and i rebooted the phone yet still no luck!! so what am i missing?

1st November 2011, 02:20 PM |#322  
Flag Exeter
Thanks Meter: 211

Donate to Me
More
You are awesome. These are brill mate. Any chance of a UK Military Theme?

I am currently using your android theme

How do I remove the transparent effect on menus and pop ups????????
26th November 2011, 01:04 AM |#323  

More
Steel.apk
Hi

ich habe gestern das systemupdate 1.50.401.1 instelliert. jetzt bekomme ich den Lock Sreen Steel.apk nicht mehr installiert. Ich habe schon alles probiert es geht einfach nicht.

K├Ânne sie mir da helfen?

Danke
The Following User Says Thank You to Clemens1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Clemens1 Ad-Free
26th November 2011, 02:06 AM |#324  
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 19

Donate to Me
More
Hi. I really loved the android background (the last one with the green android lighted up green)

Was just wondering if you could share _ONLY_ the background ?
3rd May 2012, 11:23 AM |#325  
Flag Raipur
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by du1sbo

Awesome, testing now.... Thanks you....

hi ,themes u have created r awesome. Actually I m new in this all, Can u tell me how to apply these themes. I m using HTC Evo 4G.
17th May 2012, 12:30 PM |#326  
Flag Ang Mo Kio
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Blue & white
Hi

i don't know have this been air but the link for Blue & white is down when i click it, it say error (404)
17th May 2012, 05:30 PM |#327  
Flag Wroclaw

More
Funny themes. I like them
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)