Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][ROOT] SCR Screen Recorder

165 posts
Thanks Meter: 391

Post Reply Email Thread
29th March 2018, 02:30 AM |#1211  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I do not save the settings! What is the reason?

30th March 2018, 06:01 AM |#1212  

More
My phone Huawei p10 bt SCR PRO not run..when I open the app the app show "your Android version not supported yet"plz help me
1st April 2018, 08:30 PM |#1213  

More
Will this record Netflix videos?
1st April 2018, 09:39 PM |#1214  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
be carefull whit RECME app, it send a lot of data when start to record, very suspicius!
The Following User Says Thank You to fedex_742 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fedex_742 Ad-Free
24th April 2018, 10:59 AM |#1215  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 440

More
Same here.. When opening this app comes with error "your Android version not supported".

Device environment:
OnePlus 5
Oreo 8.1 (Open Bera 08)

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by imangrybird

It should record anything comes-up on the screen. Unfortunarely doesn't work with Oreo 8.1.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Quote:

It should record anything comes-up on the screen. Unfortunarely doesn't work with Oreo 8.1.
15th May 2018, 06:36 PM |#1216  
Quote:

Depends on which recording method you choose - root (Android 4 and up) should work but the android 5+ engine will block the app due to the DRM protected content in netflix.
Maybe even the root method will fail.
I don´t know and can´t test it since i don´t have a device which is still running such old things like android 6

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanOrin

SCR Screen Recorder is a good app to record activity on Android. In fact, there are more and more built-in screen recorders for our phones nowadays, just like iPhone, HUAWEI, etc. Meanwhile, recording desktop video as well as audio on-screen activity is also highly sought after. Some screen recording tools for Mac and Windows, like OBS, Bandicam, Wondershare, etc. are popular.

It´s an app that hasn´t got a good succeeder.
Screen recorder for mac and windows does not help in this point.
The built in audio recording and even mixing with the microphone is unique and no other app except RecMe does support it but to be honest, RecMe isn´t really great.
While recording, you will hear nothing with build in audio recording.
Also many values like changing resolution, bitrate and so on are not supported.
17th May 2018, 10:04 AM |#1217  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Not working on my op5 also
The Following User Says Thank You to ImEraaz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImEraaz Ad-Free
22nd May 2018, 09:39 AM |#1218  

More
plis update this software for Nougat. best free recorder ever
23rd May 2018, 06:36 PM |#1219  
Flag Samarinda
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Still not support Nougat?
26th May 2018, 04:20 PM |#1220  

More
I cant use internal audio recording on my sony xperia sp on 4.3 root i keep getting the notification that this app can damage my device(that i know it wont) and ask me to uninstall i ignore it but a few seconds after i turn to enable internal audo record on this app the phone will restart.
14th June 2018, 04:19 PM |#1221  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Sad no more support for android 7+ ;(
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)