Custom ROMs and xposed framework

Search This thread

Williamharv

May 15, 2013
Hi all,

Recently I have just found out about xposed framework and want to use it on my GT-I9505 running Cynagenmod 11 (the kitkat version). Furthermore, I would like to then install other things such as wanam xposed. However, from the guide I'm looking at, the person seems to be using a stock ROM. So my question is, would I be able to install this framework on a custom ROM like Cynagenmod or any other custom ROM just as easy? Or is it recommended to go back to a stock based ROM?

Thanks to anyone that can help :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Funky-kun

Oct 10, 2013
AFAIK Wanam Xposed is designed to work with stock Samsung ROMs. Other Xposed modules, however, should work fine with any ROM.

illikkalshahid

Mar 17, 2013
CALICUT
Hi all,

Recently I have just found out about xposed framework and want to use it on my GT-I9505 running Cynagenmod 11 (the kitkat version). Furthermore, I would like to then install other things such as wanam xposed. However, from the guide I'm looking at, the person seems to be using a stock ROM. So my question is, would I be able to install this framework on a custom ROM like Cynagenmod or any other custom ROM just as easy? Or is it recommended to go back to a stock based ROM?

Thanks to anyone that can help :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
when you are on kitkat based rom, make sure ART runtime is not activated, xposed won't work on ART, it will revert the runtime into dalvik

nikzDHD

Apr 2, 2011
London
Xposed only works on Dalvik runtime. Wanam Xposed is for Samsung TouchWiz roms only. Gravity Box is for AOSP and GE roms, and will offer you many customization options, along with XuiMod. Wanam Kit should also work as this is for AOSP KitKat roms which is similar to Gravity Box.

Top Liked Posts