FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][ODIN] T839UVKJ2 (Sidekick 4G) Firmware [13.10.11]

557 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,706

Post Reply Email Thread
T839UVKJ2

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                            
ro.build.id=FROYO                                                                          
ro.build.display.id=FROYO.UVKJ2                                                            
ro.build.version.incremental=UVKJ2                                                         
ro.build.version.sdk=8                                                                     
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                              
ro.build.version.release=2.2.1                                                             
ro.build.date=2011. 10. 13. (목) 09:59:03 KST                                             
ro.build.date.utc=1318467543                                                               
ro.build.type=user                                                                         
ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                     
ro.build.host=SEI-75                                                                       
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                                 
ro.product.model=SGH-T839                                                                  
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                   
ro.product.name=SGH-T839                                                                   
ro.product.device=SGH-T839                                                                 
ro.product.board=SGH-T839                                                                  
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                             
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                                
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                            
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                              
ro.product.locale.region=US                                                                
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                          
ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                                  
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                      
ro.build.product=SGH-T839                                                                  
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                                 
ro.build.description=SGH-T839-user 2.2.1 FROYO UVKJ2 release-keys                          
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-T839/SGH-T839/SGH-T839:2.2.1/FROYO/UVKJ2:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                              
ro.build.PDA=T839UVKJ2                                                                     
ro.build.hidden_ver=T839UVKJ2                                                              
ro.build.changelist=1069890                                                                
ro.tether.denied=false                                                                     
# end build properties
Download:

Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/132553035/4b1cb57/SGH-T839_T839UVKJ2_UV_TMB.rar.html
Pass: sampro.pl
The Following User Says Thank You to Przekret For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Przekret Ad-Free

17th October 2011, 04:20 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
What the point of posting these updates, they don't work on US devices.
19th October 2011, 06:46 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Jr13

What the point of posting these updates, they don't work on US devices.

Because this a US only forum.
22nd October 2011, 02:17 AM |#4  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
28th October 2011, 05:44 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
What devices do these work on? Which countries? Etc?
28th October 2011, 05:55 PM |#6  
Retired Recognized Developer
MN
Thanks Meter: 333

Donate to Me
More
The ODIN does not work for this build period, it is not country relative.
The Following User Says Thank You to sduvick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sduvick Ad-Free
31st October 2011, 05:59 PM |#7  

More
Dumb question of the day: What's different about these builds?
31st October 2011, 07:02 PM |#8  
MN

Donate to Me
More
They are developer builds, typically built by a buildbot, these include random bugfixes from the Samsung devs, they are still in testing so they may or may not work correctly.
The Following User Says Thank You to sduvick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sduvick Ad-Free
31st October 2011, 07:29 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sduvick

They are developer builds, typically built by a buildbot, these include random bugfixes from the Samsung devs, they are still in testing so they may or may not work correctly.

hmmm. well, is there a way to get them to work? I haven't been able to flash any other roms besides the KG2 via ODIN. Even with rooting and flashing CWM, no other roms will install via the SD Card. So, I was just curious. It seems like Samsung is continuing to work on this device and I'd be interested to see what they've come up with.
2nd November 2011, 04:17 PM |#10  
MN

Donate to Me
More
Look at the KJ2 deodexed flashable thread, that works, otherwise, try the new Glorious Overdose ROM, it's designed based on the KJ2 base.
30th January 2012, 09:35 AM |#11  

More
I wonder if there have been any new developer builds for this device recently.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)