[APP]LightXT

Search This thread

easye420

Sep 28, 2010
Alright guys here it is. LightXT its pretty self explanatory. This does require you to be rooted. This is V.1 so there might be bugs but I haven't found any so you should be fine. This has only been tested on US XT720 running Khalpowers miui themed V3 but technically it should work on all models of this phone with the auto focus led.

Disclaimer: I am not held responsible for any harm this app may cause your phone or your LED light.

If you like this App please dont forget to hit the thanks button.

*****THIS APP DOES NOT TURN YOUR XENON FLASH ON IT TURNS ON YOUR AUTO FOCUS LIGHT***** sorry for the confusion

Attachments

• LightXT.apk
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,784
Last edited:

hellmonger

Oct 9, 2010
Laval
First!!!

Works great but i found a bug.

If you turn on the light and then rotate the screen you have to click 2 times to turn it off again...

But still awesome thanks!!!!

easye420

Sep 28, 2010
Yes its our auto focus light. Our actual flash is xenon which requires a charge to flash that's why no other flashlight app works so we created this one specific to our phone.

cdstewart

Jan 24, 2010
Vancouver
Just thought of something.

Could this somehow be integrated into say Khal's rom and set for use on media key?
That would be sick, probably just wishful thinking though.

easye420

Sep 28, 2010
I hear a cry off in the distance....

Widget...Widget.....WIDGET!!!!

:D:D:D

I'm trying to convince him into making us a widget it shouldn't be a problem. And there will be a version with the rotate bug fixed uploaded soon. Can't give an exact time but ill update the first post when its in my hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellmonger

easye420

Sep 28, 2010
yup thats the only one that turns on our flash is a xenox so we can not just turn it on and off. thats why when you download a led flashlight app from the market ie. droidlight it does nothing. the apps are looking in the wrong place for the led to turn on and thats why we made this app ts made only for our phone and all other variants of this phone.

i feel like i wrote that before. :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright guys here it is. LightXT its pretty self explanatory. This does require you to be rooted. This is V.1 so there might be bugs but I haven't found any so you should be fine. This has only been tested on US XT720 running Khalpowers miui themed V3 but technically it should work on all models of this phone with the auto focus led.

Disclaimer: I am not held responsible for any harm this app may cause your phone or your LED light.

If you like this App please dont forget to hit the thanks button.

*****THIS APP DOES NOT TURN YOUR XENON FLASH ON IT TURNS ON YOUR AUTO FOCUS LIGHT***** sorry for the confusion
    I hear a cry off in the distance....

Widget...Widget.....WIDGET!!!!

:D:D:D

I'm trying to convince him into making us a widget it shouldn't be a problem. And there will be a version with the rotate bug fixed uploaded soon. Can't give an exact time but ill update the first post when its in my hands.
    until a build in widget is added, the next best thing as a work around is to use

Widgetsoid2.x to create a widget shortcut https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jim2&feature=search_result
    He widget is stand alone. I was never contacted by the guy that made tge widget. I'm not sure if he used our codeing or not all I know is his does not require root and mine does. You can remove lightxt and the widget will work