Slim book-style case with built in stand?

Search This thread

AdamaDBrown

Mar 19, 2007
Okay, so I'm wondering if this exists: a book style case for the Galaxy Tab that doesn't add a lot of bulk, but does fold over to allow it to be used as a stand.

I have a GTab 10.1 LTE, and a XOOM 4G, and I'm trying to decide which to keep. I prefer the size and weight of the Galaxy Tab, but the XOOM came with a really great case that doubles as a stand. The Galaxy Tab came with something similar, but it's so thick and sloppy that I might as well be carrying the XOOM for all the weight savings I actually get. Is there anything equivalent for the Galaxy Tab that doesn't make it chunky?

jackie_jagger

Jul 23, 2010
Vancouver, CA
Okay, so I'm wondering if this exists: a book style case for the Galaxy Tab that doesn't add a lot of bulk, but does fold over to allow it to be used as a stand.

I have a GTab 10.1 LTE, and a XOOM 4G, and I'm trying to decide which to keep. I prefer the size and weight of the Galaxy Tab, but the XOOM came with a really great case that doubles as a stand. The Galaxy Tab came with something similar, but it's so thick and sloppy that I might as well be carrying the XOOM for all the weight savings I actually get. Is there anything equivalent for the Galaxy Tab that doesn't make it chunky?

I use this, Link

Hope that helps

Isilmalith

Jul 15, 2009
Yeha, go for the official one. A wonderful case - Adds almost no bulk, fits perfectly and its very high quality. I love mine, and it was worth every cent.

flupo2000

May 20, 2009
Oakville, Canada
I use the same one , but

I use this, Link

Hope that helps

I'm using the same original case from Samsung, my tab is white and here comes the problem. The internal lining for the case causes black color on the back of my tab which is very hard to remove. I use my original perfume with high quality cloth and pushes very hard to remove this coloration from the stupid case.
:mad:

P

phbruintjes

I'm using the same original case from Samsung, my tab is white and here comes the problem. The internal lining for the case causes black color on the back of my tab which is very hard to remove. I use my original perfume with high quality cloth and pushes very hard to remove this coloration from the stupid case.
:mad:

Wow, that's pretty bad for an official case :\

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/sd-table...samsung-galaxy-tab-10-1-case-black-p31558.htm
I use this case, its some fake leathery material, holds the tab very nice and tight, everything fits perfectly, and its pretty slim for the material its is :)
Closes with a magnet, which is unfindable on the cover xD
and it can be used as a stand, very nice. :) and cheap!

Armilpp

Apr 26, 2012
I'm using a "smart cover" style case. not really versatile or transformable, but i do like the one posted above. looks like a great stand for desk/table use. i might have to order that

John NHT

Aug 2, 2011
Philadelphia
I'd highly recommend this one by ZooGue!! http://www.zoogue.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-10-1-1/

Product Description:
The ZooGue Case Genius for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is the most functional case available. Made from Genuine Leather, the ZooGue Case is adjustable to any angle with its innovative velcro design. The Galaxy Tab 10.1 case provides access to all ports, cameras and speakers. Its adjustable straps allow you to hang your Galaxy Tab just about anywhere. Securely mount it to your headrest in the car, or use it as a secure hand strap for when you're on the go.

Special Velcro Guards
Hand made with Genuine Leather
Access to all ports and buttons at all times
Access to both front and back cameras
Adjustable to any angle securely
Secure hand/wrist strap
Adjustable car headrest mount

Also available from Amazon.