HKHHa.jpg

PRESENTS:

ASDK v2.0

(All-Star Devs Kernel)

THXFp.png

• Only for AT&T/TMOBILE variant of SGS3 ATM
  • Linux kernel 3.4.45
  • GPU clock to 480MHz
  • Governors (ASDK, INTELLIDEMAND, SMARTASSH3, WHEATLEY, INTERACTIVE, CONSERVATIVE, ASSWAX, ONDEMAND, USERSPACE, DANCEDANCE PERFORMANCE)
  • Schedulers (CFQ, BFQ, FIOPS, FIFO, VR, SIO, NOOP, DEADLINE, ROW, ZEN)
  • Overclocking & Undervolting
  • Max OC 1.8 ghz
  • Fast Charge
  • Fauxsound
  • S2W [Thanks to Ktoonsez implement]
  • Other features you will see if you decide to use my project
  • Linaro 4.7-2013.01-1-2013 for super-fast-mode optimized builds
  • Only for ASOP Roms running 4.2.2 AFTER 3/19/13

WvyuH.png

FOR LINUX 3.4.x ROMS (COMPILE ON OR AFTER TO 4/19/2013)
Size: 8.3 MB
MD5: 4190781d09f767ad1e17f35be5d5c03e
Download Link: http://tinyw.in/icGS

GJmU2.png
Thank You for these guys for helping me get through deving this kernel and withstanding my annoying questioning

• Xoomdev
  • Ktoonsez
  • Imoseyon
  • anterus
  • Thomas.raines
  • Ptmr3
  • Faux123
  • Cyanogenmod

Last edited:

P06o

Feb 16, 2012
NYC
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Noticed a credit to thomas.raines...one of the devs that made the sgs4g a useful device waaaay beyond it's normal lifespan. An excellent person to learn from. :)
But more on-topic, this kernel looks interesting. Love having options. What can you tell us about the differences between this and Ktoonsez' kernel? And I'm assuming SetCPU is acceptable as an alternative to voltage control...

Reactions: GreyDark

ayysir

Aug 30, 2011
Bronx, NY
Re: [KERNEL][TMO][JB-4.2][1/20/13] All-Star Devs Kernel

Noticed a credit to thomas.raines...one of the devs that made the sgs4g a useful device waaaay beyond it's normal lifespan. An excellent person to learn from. :)
But more on-topic, this kernel looks interesting. Love having options. What can you tell us about the differences between this and Ktoonsez' kernel? And I'm assuming SetCPU is acceptable as an alternative to voltage control...

Yeah man he never turns you down when you ask for help. The differences from Ktoonsez is GPU oc, kernel version updated. And some ramdisk changes that I am working on ATM. Its on my github.

All-Star Kernel coming to Galaxy s3 soon

Reactions: P06o

ayysir

Aug 30, 2011
Bronx, NY

Yeah man he never turns you down when you ask for help. The differences from Ktoonsez is GPU oc, kernel version updated. And some ramdisk changes that I am working on ATM. Its on my github. Row scheduler and updated Linux kernel version

chago123

Jun 22, 2010
by looking at the source it is a very cool kernel, just like the things i had in mind for my kernel =) at the moment i cant seem to fix a compiler issue but i wanted to ask if you could test something for me. with that being said it a undervolt tweak to the L2 only in the 192Mhz and 384Mhz steps from 1050 to 950, i was checking this tweak back at the n4 kernel development from code aurora so i wanted to as if you could give it a try.

ayysir

Aug 30, 2011
Bronx, NY
by looking at the source it is a very cool kernel, just like the things i had in mind for my kernel =) at the moment i cant seem to fix a compiler issue but i wanted to ask if you could test something for me. with that being said it a undervolt tweak to the L2 only in the 192Mhz and 384Mhz steps from 1050 to 950, i was checking this tweak back at the n4 kernel development from code aurora so i wanted to as if you could give it a try.
how do you compile? look at my build script in my source. thats what i use to compile. any link to the tweak commit?

P06o

Feb 16, 2012
NYC
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Yeah man he never turns you down when you ask for help. The differences from Ktoonsez is GPU oc, kernel version updated. And some ramdisk changes that I am working on ATM. Its on my github.

The reply is appreciated. And I'm definitely giving this a spin. Thanks for the hard work!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Sammydr10

Sep 11, 2010
Bronx, N.Y

Does the Ktweaker app work with this?

If no, is there any other way to change vibration intensity?

ayysir

Aug 30, 2011
Bronx, NY

Ktweaker is Ktoonsez app so likely no since I made my kernel from scratch using cm stock.

I'll look into a app to increase vibration but I don't see why you need to make vibration more than it really is

jookdakang23

Feb 28, 2009
Florence South Carolina
Google Pixel 4a

Ktweaker is Ktoonsez app so likely no since I made my kernel from scratch using cm stock.

I'll look into a app to increase vibration but I don't see why you need to make vibration more than it really is

You part of android88 and tmogalaxys2 team?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

rani9990

Apr 21, 2012
Your mom

No, for sure, because ktoonez's app looks for certain things that only his kernel has. And I don't know about your second question.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ayysir

Aug 30, 2011
Bronx, NY

No, for sure, because ktoonez's app looks for certain things that only his kernel has. And I don't know about your second question.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yeap exactly correct, looking into making my own app but that's tons of learning and work AND time

Top Liked Posts