[APP][FREE] TxtNote - Lightweight, Minimal Note Taking/ .txt App!

Search This thread

torch2424

Jun 3, 2012
Free (With Ads): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.torch2424.txtnoteFree

Paid (Without Ads): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.torch2424.txtnote

This is one of my first apps, and I'm new to app development, so any feedback or tips are greatly appreciated. I have many plans for future features and updates. Any feedback or replies are greatly appreciated! Also, any ratings or downloads help, thanks!

Description: Are you looking for a fast, minimal, smooth notepad app? Or is your current notes app slow or ugly? TxtNote was created with that in mind. TxtNote is a very fast and smooth note taking app that gets what you want done with a very simple and minimalistic design.

Features:
Lightweight - Smooth, Fast, and very small app size!
Minimal - No extra or fancy design, minimal and beautiful!
.txt files - Easy to read on other devices!
Notes saved on external storage - Notes aren't deleted when the phone or app is wiped!
Local Storage - No waiting on internet connection to store notes!
Reliable - No fancy features to mess up your experience or slow you down!

If you have any suggestions or problems, feel free to e-mail me at torch2424@hotmail.com, and rate this five stars if you enjoy it. Thank you!

ScreenShots:

YXqmXiG.png

pH39wmX.png

fUfuuXK.png

EZ4XcTU.png

Thank you! please reply with feedback below! :)

Last edited:

Locheed

Aug 29, 2011
Vantaa
I kind a like this. It's a small app that does exactly what it should. Taking quick notes. :)

It would be nice, if it could have a button to clear a note without exiting program or saving it. Also somekind a last notes autosave feature would be good. Sometimes when taking notes and then getting a phonecall and totally forgetting my note, it will be gone forever. Something like a read notes -> Open last autosave.

Overall, very good program with small size.