after updating to 4.4.2 N7100XXUFND3 the wifi stopped working

Search This thread

arielarmas

May 6, 2014
the wifi stops working as soon as I put the SIMcard of CUBACEL! this had already fixed in 4.3 with wifiX manager.
but in android 4.4.2 (N7100XXUFND3) dosen´t work
someone who can give me a solution

arielarmas

May 6, 2014
and did a reflashing several times but still as blind and wifiX manager does not work please someone can help me.

Last edited:

punnary

Jul 3, 2013
Phnom Penh
the wifi stops working as soon as I put the SIMcard of CUBACEL! this had already fixed in 4.3 with wifiX manager.
but in android 4.4.2 (N7100XXUFND3) dosen´t work
someone who can give me a solution

I think the best solution is to head to dr. ketan's thread on how to fix wifi issues. I personally never faced such situation, but I think he can help. Cheers!:D

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Try flash mj5 bootloader.
No DONT FLASH MJ5 BOOTLOADER ,you might hard brick your device ,many people who were impatient thought flashing a lower bootloader solves the issue,ONE CANNOT DOWNGRADE SO DON'T EVEN ATTEMPT IT. Next time please don't give advices to people which you're not sure about.This is not a luck by chance or a lucky draw option that oh flash mj5 it might work,bootloader should never be played around with since it's tied to the motherboard of one's phone.

Reactions: ayenzel

mephike

Dec 17, 2010
conversantqignity

Sorry i saw DN3 not ND3. mj5 is NOT good. try reflash or hard reset(if not problematic) . sorry my english

No DONT FLASH MJ5 BOOTLOADER ,you might hard brick your device ,many people who were impatient thought flashing a lower bootloader solves the issue,ONE CANNOT DOWNGRADE SO DON'T EVEN ATTEMPT IT. Next time please don't give advices to people which you're not sure about.This is not a luck by chance or a lucky draw option that oh flash mj5 it might work,bootloader should never be played around with since it's tied to the motherboard of one's phone.

izi1

May 17, 2009
Try clear cache partition on recovery

I am facing the same issues. I went to Samsung service centre, they checked and said that my mother board needs to be replaced. Funny thing is when it was 4.3, it was fine. Currently i am finding ways how to downgrade back to jelly bean... any ideas anyone?

Thanks

ayenzel

Oct 11, 2012
Labuan
I also have the same problem before. Wifi cant connect . Official Kitkat from Samsung stock.. But just now I tried flash official MIUI V5 , its based on android 4.2.2. So there is options there to set the Wifi frequency band to 2.4ghz and my Wifi is working again. Connect to wifi immediately. I want to ask anyone, can I install custom rom based on 4.1.2 eventhough I already upgrade to kitkat. ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try flash mj5 bootloader.