[Q] xperia zl update issue

Search This thread

jeff5454

May 23, 2014
having a major issue with update I completed it this morning and not my phone does not want to turn on properly it powers up to lock screen but when I touch screen and shuts off if I let it boot up a bit longer im able to use it but as soon as I use camera the phone shuts off what can I do PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

AndreIrawan97

Jun 20, 2013
Denpasar
having a major issue with update I completed it this morning and not my phone does not want to turn on properly it powers up to lock screen but when I touch screen and shuts off if I let it boot up a bit longer im able to use it but as soon as I use camera the phone shuts off what can I do PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

i have this problem plz help!!!

plz help!!!!!
i needed phone!!!
but not working normally in battery!

Well, i never experienced the problem...
But i think the problem is on battery..
Try to replace it

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk

jeff5454

May 23, 2014
Well, i never experienced the problem...
But i think the problem is on battery..
Try to replace it

i don't think its battey its self but the update was for battery and camera I think the battery is telling the phone its dead when its not it will turn on when I plug in and stay on until I go into camera and then wont turn back on until I plug it in iwas told to flash it back to android 4.3 but I don't know how

AndreIrawan97

Jun 20, 2013
Denpasar
i don't think its battey its self but the update was for battery and camera I think the battery is telling the phone its dead when its not it will turn on when I plug in and stay on until I go into camera and then wont turn back on until I plug it in iwas told to flash it back to android 4.3 but I don't know how

Well, download the FTF file, then download flastool on flashtool.net
And turn off ur phone and plug the usb while hold the vol down button...
And click on thunder icon on flashtool, and select the FTF, click flash and done

coolrevi

Jun 1, 2012
Udupi
to all those who has faced this issue you can solve it by repair using SUS or PCC. so there is nothing to worry except you will lose your data

silverbios

Oct 27, 2012
Tehran
exactly!!!!!!!!:crying:
Your problem is exactly like my problem.

I spoke with an engineer technicians Mobile!
Nfc and the rest of your old device and then he say firmware update, or flash custom kernel looking into the firmware itself could have some!
Or wait for Sony to be updated!
So tell me, but also my previous version was 4.3!
i probably bug in rom!!!
I think it's not bad, we reported Sony or Mr. @DooMLoRD

Last edited:

jeff5454

May 23, 2014

Nfc and the rest of your old device and then he say firmware update, or flash custom kernel looking into the firmware itself could have some!
i probably bug in rom!!!

Yea I talked to Sony they said call Ur provider but both Sony and bell think it's hardware issue

Reactions: silverbios

Chonwey

Sep 30, 2013
no!!!
Are wrong hardware is completely safe!!!
problem in some firmware or ta!!!
meanwhile:
hardware problem not occur suddenly for no reason.

Please stop with the "!!"
If device starts when connected to charger then your problem will be solved when you change battery. Don't loose time on any other speculation

Nothing else to add, kudos!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i probably bug in rom!!!

Yea I talked to Sony they said call Ur provider but both Sony and bell think it's hardware issue