[2/7/10]Mrdsl's Naked 23529 2g/3g..Avail Now.

Keep NetCF included?

• Yes

Votes: 57 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

jardan

Apr 14, 2006
The only thing I add is the ext for it so it has more options. Are you talking about just the plain old file explorer that comes with windows?

Yes, I prefer the plain explorer that comes with windows 6.5. where the files are like in a list view. is there a way to get it back?

Thank you

mwijay

Oct 25, 2008
Malang
Mrdsl,
in this version (2g) the X button doesnt close application. how to change it so it closes application?

thanks.

JonesL

Jul 1, 2009
Chester
Bugs

• 3G reboot gives white screen
  • Large button comm manager has no background (no one has still noticed this?)
  • disabling 3G freezes phone
  • The battery % isnt very inaccurate
  • bluetooth turns on randomly
  • unable to disable 3g / data connections / beam (if doesnt freeze then will hang and fail to correctly disable)

Rom makers still choose to use this on/off switch :confused: which doesnt display all the options (6 can only be displayed) but still no background display for the large button access

that battery % needs to be removed or replaced jumps to like 90% within about 2mins where as CRC's rom % that i used will display 92% after around 1hour or so

Edit - Default comm manager (is that htc's normal one?) works fine

Two suggestions to the above
  • Look at why comm manager large button cant display its correct background
  • remove battery % (pleaseeee)

Edit 2, i think the white screen was caused by the advanced config but its nothing major and i havent been able to reproduce it so i guess its nothing more than a software crash

good rom tho nice and smooth

Last edited:

JonesL

Jul 1, 2009
Chester
Cant get SRSWOW on this? i tried about three different cabs and they all give a white screen when doing a soft reset

thehulk1969

Dec 28, 2007
G'Day Mate
any way of getting your 23529 Titanium icons on the top title bar on this naked version. is there a Cab i can load?

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
I know I can change the view, but instead of just going up and down it also goes sideways which sometimes can be a problem.

Is there a way to return to the original file explorer?

I'll look at the package tonight and see if you can replace a file or something.

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
G'Day Mate
any way of getting your 23529 Titanium icons on the top title bar on this naked version. is there a Cab i can load?

I think I included the cab in there so when I loaded the ROM I could have them. Look under the /windows/ folder for a file names something like custom_taskbar.cab

make sure you can see hidden files.

thehulk1969

Dec 28, 2007
can't seem to find the cab mate
did an entire system search for cabs but nothing
if u happen 2 have it handy it would be great

thehulk1969

Dec 28, 2007
got it
installed your titanium rom then copied it out of \windows to storage
re-installed your naked rom and ran the cab
works fine now
thanks for looking anyway

not sure if u know the answer but i'll ask.
when i run UCWEB most other roms (including your titanium version) allow it to use Wifi but your naked rom wont allow wifi in UCWEB for some reason. bizzare. i can use wifi in skyfire and ie but not UCWEB

cant work it out

Last edited:

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
got it
installed your titanium rom then copied it out of \windows to storage
re-installed your naked rom and ran the cab
works fine now
thanks for looking anyway

not sure if u know the answer but i'll ask.
when i run UCWEB most other roms (including your titanium version) allow it to use Wifi but your naked rom wont allow wifi in UCWEB for some reason. bizzare. i can use wifi in skyfire and ie but not UCWEB

cant work it out

thats very weird..maybe its missing some kind of package..what is UCWEB?