[ROM] 6/21/12 Condemned CM 7.2 Stable V24 (2.3.7) R.I.P.

Besides working navigation what would you like in future updates?

• Total voters
Search This thread

mayfam

Sep 17, 2008
Can't download ROM

What's up with multi-quote not working :mad: thanks shed lol

The links to obtain the ROM for "CyanagenMOD 7.2 (Gingerbread 2.3.7) for the HTC Eris" in Post 944430 aren't working for me. One download (Odexed) no longer contains the ROM as far as I can see, and the other (Dev-Host.org) is downloading an .apk file to my Eris but produces a parsing error when I try to install it.

I have previously gotten around a parsing error successfully (on another project) when someone kindly gave me a link to directly obtain the apk file.

I am desperately trying to get my Eris updated to Gingerbread 2.3.7 and would really appreciate someone's help.

Thanks!

klobkelosh

Jan 25, 2011
Phx, AZ
The links to obtain the ROM for "CyanagenMOD 7.2 (Gingerbread 2.3.7) for the HTC Eris" in Post 944430 aren't working for me. One download (Odexed) no longer contains the ROM as far as I can see, and the other (Dev-Host.org) is downloading an .apk file to my Eris but produces a parsing error when I try to install it.

I have previously gotten around a parsing error successfully (on another project) when someone kindly gave me a link to directly obtain the apk file.

I am desperately trying to get my Eris updated to Gingerbread 2.3.7 and would really appreciate someone's help.

Thanks!

Holy zombie thread!

I still have my old eris divining and may have a zip for you stashed on the sd card. I'll check when I get home tonight. If I do, I'll upload for you.

mayfam

Sep 17, 2008
Thanks, but problem solved

Holy zombie thread!

I still have my old eris divining and may have a zip for you stashed on the sd card. I'll check when I get home tonight. If I do, I'll upload for you.

Thank you, thank you. But I think I have just solved the problem.

I used a desktop PC to download to, and then sync'ed across to put it in the sd card of the phone. The "parsing error" did not show up this way. An hour later, presto!

So I am now busy installing things and getting a feel for the new OS - for which I am truly grateful!

Cheers..

Reactions: klobkelosh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Condemned CM7

It's been a fun ride but it's time to put this ROM to rest. R.I.P. CCM7 Eris!​

This ROM is built from source with a few changes made by myself. Try it out if you'd like and let me know what you think :D

What works:
    Everything!

What doesn't work:

Maps is touch and go with recent updates. If you have Nav or maps issues uninstall updates through market to restore back to the 5.2 version that's in the ROM

credits:
    tazzpatriot for getting me started with everything
    cyanogenmod for the source
    TeamADX for their work and development
    workshed for his help and advice along my journey
    conap for all his help and advice along the way as well
    macrodroid for finding me the info for getting the boot audio to work on CM :)
    SOURCE - https://github.com/CyanogenMod
    KERNEL - https://github.com/Conap30/htc_kernel_desirec_cfs

Wiping is up to you.... If you only wipe data and have issues do a full wipe and reflash.

CyanogenMod merged Changelog

Condemned CM7 V24 R.I.P

Thanks goo-inside.me for the file hosting.

File sizes and md5sums are listed on the download page as well for those that use them :)

CCM7_LS.png
    CCM7_Home.png
    CCM7_Apps.png
    CCM7_Note.png

As always... I'm not responsible for what you do to or with your phone. ;)

Enjoy! :)
    THIS IS A FULL WIPE UPDATE!

These are deodexed ROMs. I was going to do odex versions as well but having some issues with those ATM.

Condemned CM7 V19 - Vanilla

Condemned CM7 V19 - Stripped 2 Hell - This version has a lot removed from it such as foreign fonts, over half of the ringtones, DPSManager, CM Wallpapers, and a lot of other things.
    Gallery and maps rotation fix

Flash this from recovery after ROM to fix gallery and maps rotation

This fix will work with GSB and CM Official as well.
    Add-ons and Mods

Another great addition to this rom is zach.xtr's Cache2Cache. Check out his thread and thank him if you like it!

If you prefer the Launcher2 stock GB launcher you can flash this from recovery and it will remove ADW and install Launcher2.

ADW to Launcher2

Want to use the HTC IME MOD keyboard instead of the stock GingerBread keyboard? Flash this from recovery and enable it under settings/keyboards :)
    HTC_IME_MOD keyboard

MORE TO COME!
    Dalvik wipe only should be fine if coming from V16, otherwise I recommend a full wipe with this update. If you try a dalvik only wipe don't report problems without a full wipe and reflash first... that will be the first question ;).

This version includes maps 5.2. If you update maps Nav may not work. Be sure to turn auto-update of maps off in Market. Still no need to flash gapps

Condemned CM7 V17 - Vanilla

Condemned CM7 V17 - Stripped 2 Hell - This version has a lot removed from it such as foreign fonts, over half of the ringtones, DPSManager, CM Wallpapers, and a lot of other things.

File sizes and md5sums are listed on the download page as well for those that use them :)