[Discussion][ROM][S4][WIP] CM10.1 on HTC One S

Search This thread

beyored

Oct 3, 2012
manchester
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
All is allowed to contribute for a better clarity.

• Voice search within apps won't work. (Any voice assistant) [Still able to make/recieve calls]
  • Lag spike once in a while
  • Screen tearing
  • No camera applications as all.
  • BT problem
  • Quick setting menu can be a bit restless while downloading apps and trying access it. (Setting vanish and come back)

Hope GPS and Nav will work, hopefully some people can tests this out to make sure. While all of this is being resolved

to stop screen tearing disable hw overlays and enable force gpu rendering.....it cured it for me....

djsubtronic

Jun 16, 2010
Flashed fine here. Using it with latest gapps (12/12) but I don't really see anything different from the last build.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Ok something very weird happened. I rebooted, and now it's like I am on a clean install even though all my stuff is still there on /data. I wonder if it's something to do with the multi-user feature, it's like I've logged into a user that has no apps installed. I can't downgrade to CM10 anymore (gets stuck on boot screen) and CM10.1 is always a clean install so I can't do a titanium backup.

Please help!! :(

el_smurfo

Oct 21, 2009
Flashed fine here. Using it with latest gapps (12/12) but I don't really see anything different from the last build.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Ok something very weird happened. I rebooted, and now it's like I am on a clean install even though all my stuff is still there on /data. I wonder if it's something to do with the multi-user feature, it's like I've logged into a user that has no apps installed. I can't downgrade to CM10 anymore (gets stuck on boot screen) and CM10.1 is always a clean install so I can't do a titanium backup.

Please help!! :(

Do you have a TWRP backup? I had this issue restoring with version 2.3.0

G

GuestX0019

I may have misunderstood an earlier post or it is getting late--:confused:

You guys are flashing over your 12/12 JB4.2 rom--no new install required

djsubtronic

Jun 16, 2010
Do you have a TWRP backup? I had this issue restoring with version 2.3.0

I may have misunderstood an earlier post or it is getting late--:confused:

You guys are flashing over your 12/12 JB4.2 rom--no new install required

I can never make TWRP backups anymore cuz I haven't got enough SD space :(

However, I managed to fix it by flashing the previous 4.2 ROM then upgrade to the latest one again. Haven't rebooted it yet though so wonder if it will mess up again.

G

GuestX0019

ok--understand

i restored 12/12 and updated apps--about to flash 12/16 over it with latest gapps

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

ok--understand

i restored 12/12 and updated apps--about to flash 12/16 over it with latest gapps

All flashed fine--

a13xemz

Just wanted to let you guys that there is a new update today: [December 16]

Mainly Cynogenmod's side
Bugs:

Camera ( Can not connect)

Headphones not picking up may use quick fix:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.woodslink.android.wiredheadphoneroutingfix

Connection to mobile data does not connect sometimes. Airplane mode on off should work

Download : http://ville.giev.de/downloads/experimental/

If it helped click the THANKS below :thumbup::)
uploadfromtaptalk1355721037193.jpguploadfromtaptalk1355721070186.jpg

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,

as CM10.1 posts are flooding the two CM10 threads I'm opening a new discussion Thread here so that you/we can keep the CM10 Threads for CM10.

Feel free to post videos & screenshots, I will add some of them to the OP if you want me to!

I also would encourage you to tell me what works & what doesn't, please use a proper listing method therefor.

As always all credit goes to intervigil, xkonni & the others behind CM10(.1)!
    i asked Dzo-
    Just wondering if you had a chance to look at the 10.1 camera for the ville ? thanks in advance

His answer today-
    Yes, I got it mostly working. Expect it to be merged in a short while. Let people on the Dev thread know if you like.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    Only 720p video recording works. 480p and 1080p are still broken, same as One X and EVO 4G LTE. Still looking into that one.

cm-10.1-20130215-UNOFFICIAL-ville

wipe cache/wipe dalvik cache/install over 4.2.1

just to re-iterate, the only extra things i do to this CM build are:

1. add fix_permissions to system/bin
    2. add different artwork for usb in and out
    3. add another AudioBTID.csv to system/etc cause it has some more cars/BT devices listed in it
    4. added ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=0 to build.prop

other than that its striaght-up CM 10.1 off of the same repo that intervigil and xkonni use