Sony Stylus ES22 (is there anything special?)

Search This thread

liqn7

Mar 25, 2010
Nope just a metal point which fits into the powercase. Nothing special about it at all to be honest.

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
That's been on UK store for awhile but just looks like an extended stylus

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

SWFlyerUK

Nov 9, 2010
Took the plunge and bought for £13. The stylus itself is good, but the screen has a tendency to not recognize it sometimes (which I think is the stylus at fault) - the lanyard on the stylus is disappointing. So short that it won't fit into the lanyard loop on the phone. Seemed to defeat the object of having it there really.

All in all - good stylus but not work £13.

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
Ordered one. Will get it this week. The positive and only reason for me to get it is the lanyard that I can attach to my key ring so I will have it with me 24/7.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Took the plunge and bought for £13. The stylus itself is good, but the screen has a tendency to not recognize it sometimes (which I think is the stylus at fault) - the lanyard on the stylus is disappointing. So short that it won't fit into the lanyard loop on the phone. Seemed to defeat the object of having it there really.

I think it's a phone/screen issue. My phone does not always recognize the touch when I use pencils etc.

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
Got it now. It does the job like any other pencil only it's portable which was the reason I got it in the first place.

ydy3u9ub.jpg

Sent from my Sony Z Ultra

kraski

May 31, 2008
Baltimore, MD

One is included with the CP12 extended battery cover. I found the same result. I switched from a Note 2/Nexus 7 combo. I wanted just one device. When I was looking for a fine point stylus for the Nexus, I discovered the DAGI P508. It's similar to the Adonit Jot (small clear disc). It worked well there ands seems to be better than Sony's pointed stylus on the Ultra.

xd4d3v

Jun 18, 2009
By doing som math I could copy your keys now, I even got the brand name :cool: ..you should always cover them up if showing them in a photo

Is this the same one as the one that comes in the CP12?
I got a CP12 but no stylus, so i'd like to get one.
expensive as for what it is.. wonder whether there's any aftermarket options that fit in the CP12

SUPERUSER

Jan 23, 2013
Is this the same one as the one that comes in the CP12?
I got a CP12 but no stylus, so i'd like to get one.
expensive as for what it is.. wonder whether there's any aftermarket options that fit in the CP12

nope. it does not fit in to that hole... you should rma that purchase. The pen should be included.

maclex

Feb 3, 2012
Sony Xperia 5

Can You show me where You buy it...in hard research?
PM me... I can pay in UK for it domestic shipping or in Chester around