FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] *TrackMe* GPS/WiFi/Cell Tracking tool for Google Earth/GM Now avail for Android

2,605 posts
Thanks Meter: 143

Post Reply Email Thread
16th January 2020, 08:51 AM |#651  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi Luis,
just to give you a feedback, after your update. I am at home most time, so I have not tracked longer routes at the moment, but two short tracks through our village look very good since the update (same URL). It´s a little bit strange, if you only added the debug-option, but however, if positioning works now everything is fine and I can use it for our trip
I will do further test the next days, maybe with changes to mobile data switch on/off on the phone (since I do not have unlimeted data transfer), but as long as GPS is available (outside of buildings etc.) I do not assume any effects to positioning accuracy.
If I recognize similar positioning errors as I stated in my first post, I will give you feedback just to have a chance to find the root cause.

Thnaks a lot so far and as already said above, greate app you developed!

Regards,
Iq512
16th January 2020, 11:13 AM |#652  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IQ512

Hi Luis,
just to give you a feedback, after your update. I am at home most time, so I have not tracked longer routes at the moment, but two short tracks through our village look very good since the update (same URL). It´s a little bit strange, if you only added the debug-option, but however, if positioning works now everything is fine and I can use it for our trip
I will do further test the next days, maybe with changes to mobile data switch on/off on the phone (since I do not have unlimeted data transfer), but as long as GPS is available (outside of buildings etc.) I do not assume any effects to positioning accuracy.
If I recognize similar positioning errors as I stated in my first post, I will give you feedback just to have a chance to find the root cause.

Thnaks a lot so far and as already said above, greate app you developed!

Regards,
Iq512

I have been thinking about your issue and I looked further in my code. I realized that in the rare case the position doesn't include accuracy information, this position will still be accepted.
I'm wondering that maybe this was your case. It's very strange that this happened, but maybe that's the issue you are having sometimes. I made a fix and I just released the new version.
Please give it a try when you have a chance and hopefully you won't see that problem again!

Regards,
Luis
The Following User Says Thank You to _LEM_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _LEM_ Ad-Free
27th January 2020, 05:33 PM |#653  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi Luis!
Saludos desde El Salvador
Thanks for this app, its amazing very helpfull.
I have an issue about the export procedure, I have some routes with pictures and comments, but, when I export to kml format (from the webserver), the photos and comments don't appear on Google Earth. I do something wrong?

Regards
Carlos
27th January 2020, 05:49 PM |#654  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Regards
Carlos[/QUOTE]

¡Hola Carlos!

Yes, you are right. When you export from your phone to the server, everything is included (images, too)
However if you export to KML/GPX only positions and comments are included.
I will probably add that feature one day... but not sure when.

Edit: I just realized that you export from the webserver. I didn't write the web viewer, but I think it's the same. Only positions and comments are exported.

Regards,
Luis
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)