No kill switch feature on U.S. LG G3

Search This thread

asialove2013

Sep 6, 2013
The McAfee is not preload on G3 for Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and AT&T.

g3-canada1.jpg

http://www.mylgphones.com/kill-swit...3-models-att-t-mobile-verizon-and-sprint.html

deedscreen

Nov 4, 2010
Connecticut
At some point, I think Google may incorporate that into Android L or later, that's the rumor going around anyhow. I do hope it is true.

Just in case anyone didn't know this as well, the G3 will not have wireless charging out of the box either here in the US (I have the South Korean version in the USA, same here). The carriers will push us to get the QuickCircle case with qi capabilities.

Sent from my LG-F400K using Tapatalk

dex.

Aug 17, 2010
At some point, I think Google may incorporate that into Android L or later, that's the rumor going around anyhow. I do hope it is true.

Just in case anyone didn't know this as well, the G3 will not have wireless charging out of the box either here in the US (I have the South Korean version in the USA, same here). The carriers will push us to get the QuickCircle case with qi capabilities.

Sent from my LG-F400K using Tapatalk

The original document that was from can be downloaded from LG. Won't let me post links till i've done 10 posts, though if you google "G3 (LG-D855) Customer Service Guide" it comes up.

Looks like a customer services guide for staff. Gives an overview of other features plus the table above on where McAfee is pre-installed.

I states in the specs table: "space memory available to users" with "32gb model: 23gb" and "16gb model: 10gb"
I wonder why the 32GB uses 9GB out of the factory and the 16GB only 6GB...?