FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2012, 03:39 AM |#901  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smatherlee

Yes it's cool, animates in charge and you can place it on top, bottom and bottom of the status bar.

Uncle Sams Misguided Children

we have also built the miui battery bar into the settings menu of this rom thanks to the awesome mazdarider23 from Team DIRT.

ropodope
The Following User Says Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free

24th May 2012, 03:39 AM |#902  
Flag northeast
Thanks Meter: 374

More

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to boombotz401 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boombotz401 Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 03:43 AM |#903  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pekin, IL via Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,243

Donate to Me
More
So far ,so cool with Aroma installer. I like. I read up on that new recovery. I might just have to get that. I assume it will restore my existing nandroids, eh?
24th May 2012, 03:44 AM |#904  
Flag Floor Me

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipKat

So far ,so cool with Aroma installer. I like. I read up on that new recovery. I might just have to get that. I assume it will restore my existing nandroids, eh?

and about a million other things!! you will be pretty freaking amazed actually. 4.2!!

ropodope
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 03:49 AM |#905  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

and about a million other things!! you will be pretty freaking amazed actually. 4.2!!

ropodope

I see that. Dude, lol, ok I KNEW this was gonna reboot 3 times. I didn't expect it to fully boot once though first....

And yes, Jamie, I picked your theme. Hope I can switch to ICS when, I mean, cough cough, IF I hate it.....
The Following User Says Thank You to HipKat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HipKat Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 03:51 AM |#906  
Flag off the coast o the kontiki!
Thanks Meter: 1,992

More
Fricken ay guys, this couldn't be any smoother if I was sitting in a bathtub of olive oil. I couldn't wait till I got home tonight at 1am so I dl'd over 3g, & lucky for me I had really good signal. Home run guys. 44 is something else. Thanks for the hard work & long hours.

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to aheeejd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aheeejd Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 03:54 AM |#907  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
First bug. Finished reboots and I always let the screen shut off before I start my setup, just so I know it's fully booted.
Screen wouldn't come back on. Had to do a battery pull.

TB crashed on bootup. No big deal. If it keeps up, I'll just uninstall and reinstall it
24th May 2012, 03:57 AM |#908  
Flag Floor Me

More
Quote:

First bug. Finished reboots and I always let the screen shut off before I start my setup, just so I know it's fully booted.

TB crashed on bootup. No big deal. If it keeps up, I'll just uninstall and reinstall it

tb was known. i caught that one. just uninstall/reinstall. you are good to go.

ropodope
24th May 2012, 03:58 AM |#909  
Flag atlanta, ga
Thanks Meter: 264

More

Thanks y'all. I will sleep easy tonite.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atljatl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atljatl Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 03:58 AM |#910  
Flag northeast
Thanks Meter: 374

More
Quote:

I had that issue when first starting up while Google was restoring apps I left it be and screen came up fine after that didn't need to pull battery. phones doing alot first 10 minutes

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to boombotz401 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boombotz401 Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 03:58 AM |#911  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Man, this is so fast and smooth. I can't get over how responsive it is. I think I've found my daily for awhile. Thanks for your great work guys.

Aroma is the only way to install a ROM.

Picking your poison is like going to Home Town Buffet... but with a really big plate. No TUMS needed! LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Cool Cake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cool Cake Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)