FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[July 24th] [Sense 3.5] Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense 3.5 build that just works!

10,517 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,073

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 23rd July 2010, 08:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd July 2010, 08:23 PM |#11  
Flag Spokane, WA
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Downloading now but I'm wondering, are you copying android (haret etc) to device storage rather than SD - and if so, are we going to be able to copy/update subsequent droid builds or will any updated droid builds need to be built into a flashable rom by you to use this same method?
23rd July 2010, 08:24 PM |#12  
Flag Athis Mons
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Nice))TNKS
23rd July 2010, 08:24 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Well well...

I was just wondering when you do something like this.

Downloading... ... ...

Regards,
Leluloota
23rd July 2010, 08:26 PM |#14  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,073

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkid2010

Downloading now but I'm wondering, are you copying android (haret etc) to device storage rather than SD - and if so, are we going to be able to copy/update subsequent droid builds or will any updated droid builds need to be built into a flashable rom by you to use this same method?

Well the way I got it now is... Haret and root files sytem files are IN the ROM. The system.ext2, data.img and rootfs.img still need to be on the card. So with future updates, you can just replace those three files. The kernel is IN the ROM, but it can easily be overwritable in \windows with a new kernel. Even a .cab can be developed to be installed by users. I plan on doing that in the future...

Or, you can install the minimal WM build I also uploaded (55 megs) and install all your android files to the storage card and run it that way
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NRGZ28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NRGZ28 Ad-Free
23rd July 2010, 08:28 PM |#15  
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,242

More
Great!
I´ll give it a try later.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to orb3000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift orb3000 Ad-Free
23rd July 2010, 08:28 PM |#16  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag ಠ_ಠ
Thanks Meter: 700

More
You seem to be liking this Desire ROM NRGZ28
23rd July 2010, 08:28 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Brilliant work as always NRGZ28.
23rd July 2010, 08:29 PM |#18  
Flag Spokane, WA
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

Well the way I got it now is... Haret and root files sytem files are IN the ROM. The system.ext2, data.img and rootfs.img still need to be on the card. So with future updates, you can just replace those three files. The kernel is IN the ROM, but it can easily be overwritable in \windows with a new kernel. Even a .cab can be developed to be installed by users. I plan on doing that in the future...

Or, you can install the minimal WM build I also uploaded (55 megs) and install all your android files to the storage card and run it that way

sound good man, thanks for your hard work getting this going! (and the speedy reply )
23rd July 2010, 08:30 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
good sutff!!!
23rd July 2010, 08:32 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I love you NRGZ (no homo!)
23rd July 2010, 08:33 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Could anybody report about echo problem on this work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)