cyclope91

Feb 14, 2008
Hello every body,

the device:

Unlock galaxy ace S5830 from ORANGE with ORANGE ROM
android 2.3.6
band version : S5830BVKT6

To day i want to updrage android to 4.xxx
I flash recovery mod 6.0.4.6 with SD card method (6.0.4.6-cooper_fix.zip): all was ok
I restart the device
and when i want to return to recovery mode (home + power) i have a permanent blue screen

I have access to DOWNLOAD mode

How can repair the recovery mode for flashing a new ROM?

thanks
Cyclope

brijeshep

Aug 26, 2012
►KERALA◄
9droid.blogspot.com
Hello every body,

the device:

Unlock galaxy ace S5830 from ORANGE with ORANGE ROM
android 2.3.6
band version : S5830BVKT6

To day i want to updrage android to 4.xxx
I flash recovery mod 6.0.4.6 with SD card method (6.0.4.6-cooper_fix.zip): all was ok
I restart the device
and when i want to return to recovery mode (home + power) i have a permanent blue screen

I have access to DOWNLOAD mode

How can repair the recovery mode for flashing a new ROM?

thanks
Cyclope

Most of the users face the BLUE screen issue while installing CWM 6.x from rfs file system. The easiest method to restore your stock recovery is the stock firmware installation via Odin.

This thread will help you to restore your device into stock firmware. You can install CWM 5.x (Stable) and enjoy Stable ROMs upto JB 4.3. Fully functional and stable Kitkat ROMs are not ready for this device at this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------

You can learn everything about Galaxy Ace from this thread.

[Guide] Know your Device: Galaxy Ace GT-S5830

Go to Sub-Topic "How to install Stock Firmware?" where you can find your stock firmware file...

cyclope91

Feb 14, 2008

Most of the users face the BLUE screen issue while installing CWM 6.x from rfs file system. The easiest method to restore your stock recovery is the stock firmware installation via Odin.

This thread will help you to restore your device into stock firmware. You can install CWM 5.x (Stable) and enjoy Stable ROMs upto JB 4.3. Fully functional and stable Kitkat ROMs are not ready for this device at this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------

You can learn everything about Galaxy Ace from this thread.

[Guide] Know your Device: Galaxy Ace GT-S5830

Go to Sub-Topic "How to install Stock Firmware?" where you can find your stock firmware file...

Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

thank you so much

the factory recovery mod is available now
I try to flash a new ROM