[APP][BETA][Android 4.0+] Niceplayer beta

Search This thread

jlebeau

May 16, 2010
The newest updates really improved the player. I used it for over a day and had no fc! This has to be a record of some kind :)

Seriously though it really improved with stability, great work. sometimes a little bit laggy but that's no big deal.I love the concept of the player, the UI is intuitive and it looks great.

One option which would be much needed is to add all songs of an artist to the current playlist, since i have some with 5 CDs so it's really annoying to add every album seperately.
Another thing would be to be able to automatically delete duplicates from a playlist if you for example accidentally add an album twice. Like an option in the 3dot menu.
It would be great if I could be able to rate songs from the widget, so you don't always have to open the app.

Keep the updates coming, nice to see you are working on this player and releasing recent updates.

hi,

thanks for your feeadbacks :)

I will add the "play artist" button soon, i'm just not yet satisfy with any ui integration that I try.

Try the 0.38beta, loading time is a lot reduce.

Last edited:

jlebeau

May 16, 2010
The last Update made it even more better, but if my screen is lock i have to reopen the player again, and it takes too much time to load all the music and every time i open the music player its searching again for music i think you can make manual Refresh the playlist option, if some one dont like that music player is searching the music eveyr time we open it they can untick the automatic search optiona and can refresh their playlist list when they put new song in it, using it on my arc,Sp,Zr,Z,Z1 working on all devices that's what i like about it, upnp working fine i can enjoy now my music on hifi and my tv nice touch !

hi @Arrowblue,

I focus my work of the the new update (0.38, publish just now) on loading time, and UI speed. I think that will be much better.

Also, Lockscreen controls are normaly active when a song is played. Can you confirm that it's work or not for you please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arrowblue

Arrowblue

Jan 21, 2013
Antwerpen
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 11
You're welcome. Are you using Niceplayer on a daily basis? what is it missing ?

(ps: don't forget to rate the app on the play store, it's need more visibility :)

Yeah i am using it on a daily basics, in my point A catchy theme, Swipe to change the song with albumart like Walkman,

you know what, there is NRG music player on google playstore. download it and try it and check the looks and feel, thats what i use on my Tablet on my Xperia Z i use your's music player.i liked NRG player because it has sexy look and very easy to use and works very fine.

Your's work also fine looks classy and feel classy too.try NRG themes and every thing for a day you will understand what i miss :D

Some Screenshots here of NRG Check it out Link here

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Description
    Enjoy your Music!
    NicePlayer is a Modern App that just let you play your music. Everything is just here, and ready to be played.

xEhmODvE4KhxYC5HsIfF_8_8V9N2-rXxj8JJB8Ream9lVOUE8HL86s-Q48NopjGvGg=h900-rw
    1GPUgktebtiRCxMCIcuCDubAacsS1O7chi6unwwP6P3nL5xsWri089_KmnUyWywGi1c=h900-rw

W8LI7RmqCw-7GCfS1ZHKxgwZKmfSMU2J53o3BSpJ5TXPF_KRdalboaKbQNvFYrsMzt5r=h900-rw

VzLUfOO20_VB4QCf6YlXDBTKDZqbV2p4UUzsHHozcW-AOfQC3Zo9p5GQHuJAU4yKwg=h900-rw

SygZy1c_LKEVdelWvOM3JzcxYJLo9r_z8-lp2fb8ul--y0FVmznjUgP3mWXhK1kswSk=h900-rw

ZI2Ix31dA7pHm8ncBAInwLqMHLCnPyEsD5NIVtJXgq8z3C0bx4b22cEiPp82naav4dw=h900-rw

Online reviews :
    # XDA-Developers: Enjoy Music the Holo Way with NicePlayer
    http://xda-developers.com/android/enjoy-music-the-holo-way-with-niceplayer/
    # AddictiveTips: NicePlayer Is An Android Music Player With An Awesome Card-Based UI
    http://www.addictivetips.com/android/niceplayer-android-music-player-with-an-awesome-card-based-ui/
    # AndroidPolice: [Hands-On] NicePlayer Is A New Android Music Player Defined By Its Polished Card-Style UI
    http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/0...layer-defined-by-its-polished-card-styled-ui/
    # DroidHorizon: NicePlayer BETA – Review
    http://droidhorizon.com/niceplayer-beta-review/
    Features:
    - all in one interface (easily navigable), only 2 views Music Collection & Current Playlists
    - Dark Theme
    - Folder Browsing
    - Floating Controls
    - Play your music on any UPnP Device
    - Playlists Saving/Loading (.m3u)
    - Widget 4x1 & 4x4, with 4 configurable themes
    - Search
    - Timer
    - Pin track to be play next
    - Rating & Play Counter
    - Smart playlists
    - Compilation / Album Artist Tag
    - Integrated ID3 Tag Editor (with infos/art fetching)
    - Equalizer
    - LockScreen Controls
    - Headset Controls & pausing/resuming when plugging/unplugging Headset, next with 2 clicks, previous with 3

It's still under heavy development and can be some time unstable.
    you can join the discussion about this beta on the dedicated G+ community : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102133480240199212847

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiboweb.android.niceplayer.beta
    Hi, I'm back!

First, I would like to thank everybody for your support, and especially for the crash reports! It's very so more efficient to fix crashs when you get many crash reports with good explanations!

I just publish the 0.23 beta, so that will be online in the next few hours.

CHANGELOG:

#New:
    - LockScreen Controls
    - Widget 4x1
    - saving playlist state
    - Notification icon

#Fix:
    - Many force close (thx Xda for the crash reports!)
    - UI speed & scaling
    - Artist card click issues
    - 4.2 compatibility issues

I'm has not very available the last days to reply to all your messages, so I will do it soon. There are many good propositions in this thread and I hope that with these good feedback, we will have a REALLY Nice music player!

Please, continue to send crash reports, it's gold for the advancement of this application
    Hi,

The beta 26 is online, with many many bug fix. Thanks to everybody for the very detailed bug reports, it helps a lot!

New in this release:
    - Playlist : save, load & delete .m3u files;
    - Headsets : controls supports, pause/resume when headset are plugged/unplugged.

Coming next :
    - more widgets;
    - black theme;
    Its a good player, but i do like my playlist. i have songs in alot of languages so i made playlist depending on my mood. can you add playlist option it will be very great, need dark themes for the player.

Thanks man
    Indeed, playlist are really important, will be add in some next release
    Tried it and honestly my impression of it be pretty bad,

Now that's a way to help development :rolleyes:

Always remember, this is a BETA in early stages. It's best to post something helpful. BETA's typically have issues, and may not be compatible with all devices/OS Versions. Most BETA's are released in hopes to improve things based on users comments.

For FC's I suggest using ADB (or an app from the Play Store) and capture a "Logcat" and attach it to your post. This helps narrow down any major issues.

If people are not willing to help development, then they should stay with already established programs.

MD