[ROM][WWE] [2/7/10] Shadowline Series | Abandoned

Search This thread

MC500

Mar 5, 2007
As the fog clears upon the new build, Here is a teaser of what is cooking up next.
pc_capture14.png

plz with kitchen....

elmalote

Dec 15, 2007
What if I also told you there will be 2 rom versions? one with new manila 2.5 and one with an updated 2.1 with the 2.5 weather on the home screen? :D (well at least hopefully :D)

I would say I've just sent my girlfriend to bed and told her there was going to be no fooling around tonight because I had more important things to do! :D
hahahahaha

elmalote

Dec 15, 2007
Sorry my upload speed is being VERY VERY slow right now. But in the mean time 2.1 starts and runs, but just have to fix the weather and that rom will be ready aswell.

Its okay, I will wake up my girlfriend and fool around in the meanwhile :D
Might aswell get the best from both worlds tonight ;)
hahahah

RufusThorne

I've literally just finished flashing version 2.0 and already there's a new release. This is just getting rediculous now, Shadowline :p

I can only comment on 2.0 for now: absolutely positively *LOVE* the start button and taskbar along the bottom. I have Windows 7 on my desktop, and my Topaz matches it wonderfully with the little 7 flag on startup ^_^

4-Row Start menu is actually *very* good. I had my doubts at first, but the more I use it, the more I like it.

Downloading now *again* and I will report back. Yours are the only ROMs I will use now.

Edit: Still no Owner Info makes Roofie sad, and I find QRCode reader more useful than Microsoft proprietary coloured-square things.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts